Player

Balyd rewards for healers in WKR needs a buff

On a dps job you can cap out Balyd very easily, if you sub dance it's even quicker.

On healer jobs it's incredibly hard to cap out Balyd, even if you cure everyone you can it's still a major struggle.

It's annoying when I go healer to help others and end up getting back less Balyd than I started with, yet when I go on a dps/dnc and just go solo some mobs I can cap out easily.

WKR is going to be one of the major pulls for returning players with the free week coming up (which you know since you're reducing timers and entry fees during that time), a fix for healers is desperately needed or it will just stay as it usually is (whm alts).
    (4)
    Last edited by Pixela; 08-29-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Reives suck for bayld acquisition. Do Frontline Support and Supply Delivery assignments for Courier's Coalition. Easy 11,000 bayld in about 2 minutes if you deliver out to Kamihr Drifts.
    (0)

Character
    Rhonda
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Reives suck for bayld acquisition. Do Frontline Support and Supply Delivery assignments for Courier's Coalition. Easy 11,000 bayld in about 2 minutes if you deliver out to Kamihr Drifts.
    It's less about gaining EXP/Bayld and more about the fact that, as a healer, you're unlikely to end Morimar or Foret maxed or even break-even Bayld before they end. The others you stand a better chance but, even still, you won't get near what a DPS job will get. That means you lose Bayld for bothering to show up and get less rewards than if you went DPS. If I ever bring WHM to WKR I know in advance I'm losing 5~10k Bayld for a chance at some items - a sacrifice I don't make on SAM/MNK/THF, which cap out EXP/Bayld fairly quickly.

A WHM could use the delivery quests to catch up on lost Bayld but that's really only a workaround for the issue.

+1 for OP.
    (1)
    I know I'm an elitist. Deal with it.

Agree with the OP. The current reward system gives an incentive to people to not help with the boss at all. A lot of bosses really need people on whm to make it work - but the reward is pretty crummy.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html