Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    THF is for TH.

DNC is for . . . . tiaras?
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    I would like to inform you all about future dancer adjustments that are being worked on.
    In the September version update, we will be boosting dancer’s support capabilities when playing in parties and alliances by making adjustments to steps.
    I think you can easily fix this by making it so that the first level of step is very strong and for each level after that is +1 / increase duration of steps.

The enfeebling effects of steps will not be resisted by monsters as long as you have the proper amount of accuracy, so they are easy to use on harder monsters, and they will become even stronger with effects from enfeebling magic and geomancy spells.
    If it was a GEO with recent update i think they would prefer Geo-frailty, Geo-fury or Geo-haste.

In regards to the fact that it takes a bit of time to reach the cap of the enfeebling effects, there is a possibility of adjustments in the future; however, we’d first like everyone to try it out and we’ll be keeping an eye on the situation after it is implemented.
    =) great news and I'm very please to hear about DNC future adjustment.

Additionally, in the future we will be making other adjustments to dancer and we are planning to increase their maximum dagger skill as well as other aspects to enhance their damage dealing capability.
    A very interesting part of adjustment I hope you don't forget parry and evasion.

While dancer is a job that possesses many talents, we will be making adjustments here on out that focus on the fact that they are indeed a damage dealing job.
    If DNC was to become a damage dealer which i do not mind at all. Does that mean restriction will be remove for Saber Dance and Fan Dance? in Fan Dance mode you can't use Samba but can heal and in Saber Dance you can become a DD but can't heal and your only allow to use Samba.

A long time ago when level 75 was Cap dagger + sword Joyeuse was popular among DNC dual wield. I have notice this for a long time now and I'm sure all those that play DNC notice this too because hand to hand and sword combat skill are rank D for DNC was there a reason for that?
    The weapon Sagasinger DNC can use that and it glow but now with item level i do not see DNC in any of the item level sword. It be interesting to see if they have option to do Slashing damage as well but who knows only time will tell. If NM like Wopket didn't exist than piercing job will have a chance but that NM only favor Slashing job. Grekumah good post over all and we thank you for replying to us. =)
    (1)
    Last edited by Ataraxia; 09-07-2014 at 01:33 AM. Reason: typo

Player
    Byrth great on mythic weapon Terpsichore it is every DNC dream. If DNC have future update like Grekumah said than just maybe every DNC will have a strong goal to make one of those Terpsichore.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I would like to inform you all about future dancer adjustments that are being worked on.

In the September version update, we will be boosting dancer’s support capabilities when playing in parties and alliances by making adjustments to steps.

The enfeebling effects of steps will not be resisted by monsters as long as you have the proper amount of accuracy, so they are easy to use on harder monsters, and they will become even stronger with effects from enfeebling magic and geomancy spells.

In regards to the fact that it takes a bit of time to reach the cap of the enfeebling effects, there is a possibility of adjustments in the future; however, we’d first like everyone to try it out and we’ll be keeping an eye on the situation after it is implemented.

Additionally, in the future we will be making other adjustments to dancer and we are planning to increase their maximum dagger skill as well as other aspects to enhance their damage dealing capability.

While dancer is a job that possesses many talents, we will be making adjustments here on out that focus on the fact that they are indeed a damage dealing job.

Finally, just as a note, when it comes to Contradance we do not have any plans to further enhance dancer as a healer role, and as such we will not be reducing the recast timer.
    Now that the patch has been out for a considerable time, I'd like to comment that I don't see Level 5+ dazes (or, really, 3+ dazes) very often. I think that you should reduce the maximum step level back to 5 and make steps more potent for DNC main (so it's the same potency, but faster).
    (3)

Character
    Darthmaull
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    I have to disagree. I've been Using Dnc lately in High tier content and what I've noticed is that it's actually easy to get to ten on any Nm that you can't just kill within 1 min. The reason it's easy to get to ten and keep it there is because I use Dnc to DD and I don't worry about trying to heal anyone in my party. That's what the Whm is there for. The steps are crucial to keep me WSing and Skillchaining.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4