Ancient Magic AoE?

I don't know if anyone would be interested in this but, maybe have a Tier of Freezga, Flarga, Burstga, Tornadaga, and I know there is one other Spell at 75 you get with Merits, but can't think of it at the moment. ; ;

I was wondering how many of you would like to see Ancient Magic being Area of Effect'd? I would like to see this implemented. And I think it would be awesome to have those spells have a Status Effect or a Status Ailment on each. To give AoE AMs more of an exciting casting effect for players, to actually cast them.
    (2)
    "The only reason why I kill you is because.....you pointed your sword at my pride." -Byakkya-
    "The only thing for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Alucard-
    I love idiots. Oh wait, no I don't. Idiots are stupid. XD lols
    Red Mage, White Mage, and Samurai Princess.
    90 RDM, 90 WHM, and 90 SAM - All well equiped.

They were useless as single target spells, and they'll be just as useless a AoE spells.
    (3)

Character
    Coephoros
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Well, there was always that time in Boyahda Tree where you tried to get your DD to time their WS for a Freeze burst. You remember those macros:

/p "Starting Freeze, 1st WS in 5 Seconds" <call obnoxious>
    /ma "Freeze" <t>
    /wait 3
    /p "I said 5 seconds, and you already used it. Idiot."
    /wait 5
    /p "And now you just used the second one. Not even capable of doing a skillchain?"
    /wait 3
    /p "{Cure} {Can I have it?}"
    /wait 3
    /p "{Raise} {Can I have it?}"
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by Coephoros View Post
    /ma "Freeze" <t>
    /wait 3
    /wait 5
    /p "And now you just used the second one. Not even capable of doing a skillchain?"
    /wait 3
    /wait 3
    Possibly the funniest thing i've ever read in these forums
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Coephoros View Post
    Well, there was always that time in Boyahda Tree where you tried to get your DD to time their WS for a Freeze burst. You remember those macros:

/ma "Freeze" <t>
    /wait 3
    /wait 5
    /wait 3
    /wait 3
    Nice memory .... Gosh take a lot of time for many people to figure it out or understand it.
    (0)

Higher Tier (AM aoe just equal higher Tier of BLM spell) spell is just boring for me.
    I would like to see something new to the game not just give higher Tier magic spell only.
    AM aoe or GA III or JA spell almost the same.
    (0)

Character
    Ordoric
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    i never had issues with AM skillchains actualy did well with them but thats me, and im just a killer blm. However id like to see some variation on the AM thats has added effects
    (0)
    I think players are broken
    90 whm 90 blm 87 sch 79 drk 75 pld 75 smn 68 sam.

Character
    Brotherhood
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Its simple alot of magic spells focus on Damage output. but even higher tier spells output can only be increased a small amount. So why not try for new type of magic damage like Impact does, Deals damage and drains MP/TP/HP/Int/dex/str etc. Make it a multi status down effect. i'm not saying Drk magic lvl where it drains 15 of that stat. So say Meteor does 1500-2000 base damage and drains MP(siphon) for 1-2 min on the mob/nm Void magic even where it Absorbs attributes and does damage equil to the amount absorbed for that cast 2k damage + 250 damage from str absorbed. just a suggestion, ive been drinking alot this morning
    (0)