Character
    Aprian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Scholar Job Adjuntments and bugs fix (PLEASE)

Job Abilities

1-Enlightenment Recast time: 3 minutes.

2-Modus Veritas 100% Acc.

3-Stratagems Changes 8.

4-Addendum: White New spells Cure5, Haste1.

5-Addendum: Black New spells Burn, Choke, Drown, Frost, Rasp, Shock.

6-Manifestation: News Compatible Spells Burn, Choke, Drown, Frost, Rasp, Shock.

7-New Abilitie: Change Kaustra Element Dark to White element.

8-Immanence: News Compatible Spell Kaustra Makes it possible level 3 skillchain

bugs

1-Perpetuance its working with Erase spell.

2-Accession + barpetrify missing visual effect.

3-Accession + Barvirus missing visual effect.

4-Manifestation + Blaze, ice or Shock Spikes missing visual effect.

5-Dark Arts + Haste 1 and 2 increase recast time for 1 sec or more.

6-Dark Arts + Job abilitie Alacrity increase recast time for 1 sec or more.
    (0)
    Last edited by Aprian; 08-26-2014 at 05:05 AM.

Character
    Einalem
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Wait, what?

1) Enlightenment Recast Down. I wouldn't mind it, but it doesn't excite me.
    2) Modus Veritas needs to be fixed, sure.
    3) Really? 8 Charges?
    4) Cure V and Haste? Not happening.
    5-6) Why do you want the Elemental Debuffs? They won't work with Manifestation unless Manifestation's descriptor is changed. I wouldn't complain about a descriptor change, naturally. I'd like some native Elemental AoEs, but BLM and GEO are options for subs, even if not ideal.
    7) ... really?
    8) Interesting.
    (1)
    Last edited by Einalem; 08-26-2014 at 05:47 AM.

Character
    Aprian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    3- Yeah we have 8 Stratagems ability

6- Yeah Manifestation + Poison 2 + Manifestation + Bio 2 + Manifestation + Elemental Debuffs all mob dead, cool

7- Remember Kaustra= dark element some mob resist this element
    (0)
    Last edited by Aprian; 08-26-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    1) Meh, it couldn't hurt to have it lowered, but I can count the number of times I use this in a single event on one hand, and that's usually for a quick self-erase if a debuff gets me in the backline when I'm on stun duty.

2) Needs to be fixed, I agree. 100% accuracy wouldn't be bad if they made it unstackable, or at least limited the stacking to some degree variable with the accuracy.

3) ...I dunno why you're burning so many strats at once, since playing SCH is a strategic job, which means conservation of your abilities. Five is honestly a good number. Maybe one more for 99 wouldn't hurt but I don't think we need 8.

4) Nope. It's not like rdm or whm aren't subjob options, and if you're on stungun duty, your bard or whatever buffer you have can toss you a quick cross-party haste when you need it. Cure V isn't needed; if I can hit over 1000 HP cured with Cure IV in my weather set (no rapture or DS), then I think we're pretty solid. Granted, it's better to use those Cure IIIs for hate purposes, but we have a /panic cure if we need it.

5+6) You argue poison/bio/frost would "kill all the mobs" but unless you're talking < level 50 trash mobs, I disagree. While they're ticking away maybe 100 HP every three seconds (granted, I don't have the exact amount in front of me, but it's not an enormous ballpark number). This seems like a waste, and we really don't need the elemental DoTs.

7) There is always a mob to resist some element. That includes light element. I disagree with this, as Kaustra is very fitting as a Dark-element spell. That being said, Embrava is meant to be our "Light" TR spell, and Kaustra is meant to be our "Dark" TR spell. Let's not shake things up because you want to throw Kaustra at a specific dark-resistant mob.

8) Making Immanence stack with Kaustra for a higher-level Skillchain, however, would be very interesting. Unfortunately since Immanence only allows for the base element of spells and not higher-level skillchain elements, stacking them would just produce a Compression effect. Granted I haven't tried SC stacking on SCH since the update, perhaps even that could be good.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Aprian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Kensagaku

Question are full-time scholar or scholar stunner?
    (0)

Player
    What is this mythical beast known as a "full-time scholar"?

90% of this stuff I don't care about, but Modus Veritas 100%acc (and yes, then making it immune to modus for 30 seconds or so), perhaps adding some gear/merits that affect strategem recovery time or max would be cool if that's doable. I would like to see Haste1 be accessionable, at least, though, wouldn't mind if every buff spell was accesionable.
    (0)

Character
    Aprian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Hmm....

Interesting
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I'm not full-time in the sense that I'm always on scholar, and yes, my role is usually that of a stunner/nuker/debuffer. However, I have also played main healer/buffer on SCH main for many difficult-level fights recently, have tailored my healing sets for weather up and down, etc etc. So before you go into the "you're a stunner only so you wouldn't understand" let's stop that potential argument in its tracks.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

2- Change Modus Veritas accuracy formula from whatever it is now, to:
    %accuracy=FLOOR( 'Helix Duration remaining' (in seconds)*100 / 90)
    IF the player is Lv.90+, accuracy will be 100% at and near the initial cast. The next time someone tries to MV, it'll be around 50% accurate (job points, merits and Tabula Rassa, can push it to 100% for the first 2~3 MVs used; after, accuracy will tank). done

3- @Lv.10 single stratagem recharge=240s, Lv.30=120s, Lv.50=80s, Lv.70=60s, Lv.90=48s.
    Change MAX stratagems to be based on the formula: MAX=FLOOR( 240 / 'Single Recharge')
    Add a Job Points catagory: Stratagem Timer Next level reduces timer by 1 second.
    @8/10 JPs it'll be up to 6 total stratagems.
    They can always increase the cap or add a 2nd catagory which, if it reduces recharge another 10s would bring it to 8 max.
    Going by the 1 strat every 20 levels, we should have 6 strats now and almost 1/2 way to our 7th strat.

6-Manifestation: Let me AoE nuke Thunder V and Geohelix!

7-New ability: Grants a single casting of either Embrava or Kaustra without Tabula Rassa active.

7.5-Light element kaustra huh? T3 Light element dmg+DoT spell only available during Tabula Rassa. Overwrites and is overwritten by kaustra & embrava.

8-no ability, just change Kaustra from single element Darkness property to T3 darkness property (although since its a DoT I'd still rather magic burst it; at least it wouldn't be resisted quite so often at least.)
    (1)
    Last edited by Chimerawizard; 10-25-2014 at 06:57 PM.