Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

mini transactions

I wantey me some mythic weapons but I don't want to put the effort in to get them, I made a bravura and that took me 1 year or more to 1-119 it. now im not asking se to do this im more wondering what you peeps would think if se sold us REM weapons and stuff through mini transactions
    (0)

Player
    In all honesty, I don't care either way. I've become so disinterested in this game as of late that I'm probably just going to find a smith to craft me a real life Murgleis and quit the game. It'll cost me real money, but I'll have more to show for it, and at the end of the day less pain than what I'd have to go through to make it if I spent my time playing this game to make it in game anyways. If they did it and it was a price I was willing to pay I'd buy my Murgleis, but I doubt you'll get much of any support from this community or that SE would ever go with this idea in all honesty.
    (0)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Nono and more no.b
    The day they add anything like this i quit for good. I have never accomplished anything major in this game (far from it) but mini transactions would feel like cheating.
    (1)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."