Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Walk of Echo's Medallion

Zoning back and forth from Xarcabard [S] to Walk of echo, is annoying. Is it possible to buy the Kupofried's Medallion from Kupofried (where the ??? is.) Also bein able to buy 5 Key items at a time would be a bliss.
    (12)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    Zoning back and forth from Xarcabard [S] to Walk of echo, is annoying. Is it possible to buy the Kupofried's Medallion from Kupofried (where the ??? is.) Also bein able to buy 5 Key items at a time would be a bliss.
    This is a good idea. Would be nice for BST too since then I could keep a pet from run to run. Right now I lose my pet every run and that costs a lot of gil.
    (5)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

I would probably do this content more often if I didn't have to repeatedly zone every single time (and deal with that damn lag over and over).
    (4)

Player
    I agree. Being able to buy multiple of these without having to zone out into Xarc after each run would be amazing.
    (3)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    (2)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    What about a permanent KI that allows people to participate in the battles as long as they are up.
    Sort of like Dynamis changing to the permanent KI thing.
    (2)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I suspect part of the reason they want you to zone is to make sure all buffs from the various temps are wiped before you start another flux.
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    I suspect part of the reason they want you to zone is to make sure all buffs from the various temps are wiped before you start another flux.
    The buffs don't disappear when you zone I don't think (giants drink etc). Also those don't last long anyway. And temps disappear when you leave the flux.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I do have a firm belief WoE could have been more popular if there wasn't that always zoning out and back in thing to discourage you. I can recall several occasions when that turned me off to doing that content. It's silly but it is what it is.
    (4)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I have done a lot of WoE even before it became popular. I remember Getting killed by the gigas because as i was zoning out, and i was level 75~80 i would get my **** get kicked out to the ground. We shouldn't have to Zone out of the Area.
    Also a Crystal shoudn't be able to give you a Medallion, even Final fantasy wise. lol
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast