Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikom View Post
    the reason why ppl ask for X events is because we know you have no plans....
    im prettys sure a lot of ppl want to see somethng good on those events, double alex drops instead of lol plans, double HP bayld drops
    double drops from VWs isnt bad idea either, just give us something moreuseful on those events please, we arent asking much
    Please introduce those campaigns so I can finish my Mythic faster, duh.

This isn't "too much to ask", it's just not as important as creating more content, nor fixing current game issues, thus it's a meaningless request that only benefits mythic builder's instant gratification.

Dev should just downright ignoring those meaningless request IMO, and spend time on creating new challenging content/fixing in game issues, so it benefits everyone, instead of mythic builders only.
    (2)
    Last edited by Afania; 08-23-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    Please introduce those campaigns so I can finish my Mythic faster, duh.

This isn't "too much to ask", it's just not as important as creating more content, nor fixing current game issues, thus it's a meaningless request that only benefits mythic builder's instant gratification.

Dev should just downright ignoring those meaningless request IMO, and spend time on creating new challenging content/fixing in game issues, so it benefits everyone, instead of mythic builders only.
    Why would they create new challenging content? To benefit your instant gratification?
    (3)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    Why would they create new challenging content? To benefit your instant gratification?

Why shouldn't they create more content? Unless building 20 mythics is why you pay this game for. I'm having hard time believing every player pay $12 a month to build mythics.
    (1)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Why shouldn't they create more content? Unless building 20 mythics is why you pay this game for. I'm having hard time believing every player pay $12 a month to build mythics.
    I think the point just went over your head.

Both new content and events for old content are things that benefit different people.
    (3)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Player
    Different people play for different reasons and want different things. For example, if the next update brings more Skirmish that follows current Skirmish designs, adds new weapon +1s, armor, and stones, then on top of that adds a higher level cap and maybe a couple craft items, I probably won't give two ****s. The only thing I've done on FFXI in the last two months or so is Dynamis and Salvage, Delve bores the hell out of me, Skirmish has for a long time bored the hell out of me, and there's not a lot of content in this game I care to do. The majority of the things I still want in this game are locked behind luck based designs such as augment systems or drop systems with outrageous odds against me that I simply refuse to even bother with. Attempting to make a Mythic has been by far the more boring thing I've ever done in my time playing this game but at least it has trackable progress and I've been able to do basically all of it alone except for an extremely small amount of things, and even that is something I'm not willing to do anymore because of the obscene amount of time it has required me to pour into it.

Put quite simply, different people play for different things. You might want new content constantly, but others want other things too like this.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I can do both. Why can't you?
    (1)

Character
    Okita
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I've suggested being able to exchange AMAN currency for ichor/tokens in the past. I've been stuck on Nyzul a while now it's all I have left and have been losing frequently because of lamps. I'm getting tired of it frankly. They still need to fix the lamp issue. 5 lamps with 2 people is ridiculous. Noone except Mythic people want to do Nyzul.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2