Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Imperial Agent Rescue - Dev team PLEASE do something about this assault

So I have not failed this mission 8 times on my quest to finish my mythic quest log books.
    Tonight I finally got the enemies to break down two gates, low and behold the NPC I needed to rescue was behind the second gate. The issue: 30 seconds until I was booted.
    I ran to the where the ruin would pop waited, and it popped and then I got the "now exiting" before I was able to trade my ledger. So here is a list of things I have observed while doing this forsaken assault:

1) Enemy weapons break to easy. Even with low dmg weapons and no armor on I am still critting to often. . . ON PLD and breaking weapons ... seriously?
    2) No matter how hard I try Firespit always lands on ME never the gate (I have 109+ gear on, these things shouldn't be able to hit me with their moves)
    3) I have had 3 weapons throws hit the gates and not break the gates (it is my understand that the weapon toss TP move should be a 100% break)

How you the DEV TEAM can help:
    1) made gates Targetible by player (give them lots of health or something like the wall in the other zones)
    or
    2) Make it so the enemy's drop KEYS tot he gates
    or
    3) well I can't come up with a three, I'm so annoyed and frustrated I need to sleep.
    (1)

Put the level cap at 75(or 70/60, forget which is highest you can set it to), get a friend or two and you can complete it easier.
    (1)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    It is just my luck is all, I decided to do it one more time, and finally won with enough time to get to the ruin \o/
    But level capping and having other ppl help is not the answer. No one wants to do these things ever, I'm doing them because I want a mythic. . . and thus I must do them all a second time ... which is utterly ridiculous but w/e it is very frustrating still to have to rely on luck for a mission to succeed.

Fun Fact: went on blm and just nuked them all to low health and then spammed diaga.
    2 of the Mages missed the door with the staff toss I guess because they both tossed look like it landed on the door but door did not break (same door too!) smnh!
    (0)
    Last edited by Rubicant82; 08-20-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Hmmm... running into the same problem myself.
    I guess I'll try the diaga spam method next time indeed...
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    This and several other assaults need major attention. Lebrose* Supplies for example, you have a hard time doing that assault with 4 people soloing it even on thf with 18% movement speed (Fajin booties) and fleet (max merited down) w/+1 or Reforged AF (45 second duration or so)... still impossible.
    (0)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    i did that one solo with my sam/dnc just agroed them and turned my back and let them hit the door then i wiped them out
    (0)