Character
    Zerius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

"The Development Team Does Not Currently Have Plans Too..."

Dear Dev Team and Community Reps,
    I feel like every other post that's not about an update begins with the lines, "The development team does not currently have plans too..." One thing you have to understand is that when you start every post like this it makes us the community feel like you're really not listening to us, although whether or not you are is tentative. I'd just like to make one request that instead of telling us what you're not implementing every time, tell us what you are implementing or at least give a real reason why the development team won't even consider it. Every time we get a reason one or two posts down there's someone that points out the giant hole in their logic and it's never addressed.
    Sincerely,
    Xerius

P.S. I know this seams a bit ranty but I do truly appreciate your guys hard work and a lot of the Quality of Life updates have been amazing. It can just be a little disheartening to watch a lot of good ideas just get blatantly shot right down.
    (28)
    Last edited by Xerius; 08-26-2014 at 03:26 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerius View Post
    Dear Dev Team and Community Reps,
    I feel like every other post that's not about an update begins with the lines, "The development team does not currently have plans too..." One thing you have to understand is that when you start every post like this it makes us the community feel like you're really not listening to us, although whether or not you are is tentative. I'd just like to make one request that instead of telling us what you're not implementing every time, tell us what you are implementing or at least give a real reason why the development team won't even consider it. Every time we get a reason one or two posts down there's someone that points out the giant hole in their logic and it's never addressed.
    Sincerely,
    Xerius

P.S. I know this seams a bit ranty but I do truly appreciate your guys hard work and a lot of the Quality of Life updates have been amazing. It can just be a little disheartening to watch a lot of good ideas just get blatantly shot right down.
    This, so much this, it drives me crazy.
    (16)

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    The development team does not currently have plans to answer this post
    (30)

Quote Originally Posted by pretre View Post
    I churckled pretty nicely
    (0)

Character
    Zerius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Almost certainly accurate.
    (4)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You forgot the obligatory broken logic behind the lack of response.

"The development team does not currently have plans to answer this post because we are busy writing this response..."
    (6)

Player
    We are passing on your feedback [... to the recycling bin.]
    (6)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    The development currently does not have plans to tell you whether they have or have not plans.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    As the system process involved in checking the enmity surrounding the player causes additional stress on the server, we do not have any plans of adjusting the range of Accomplice and Collaborator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We currently have no plans to introduce events that would double the amount of Einherjar Ichor and Nyzul Isle Tokens you receive at this time.
    NO PLANS GUYS.
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Player
    SOMEONE GET THESE GUYS SOME PAPER SO THEY CAN MAKE PLANS STAT, THEY MUST HAVE RUN OUT.
    (6)

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast