Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Karizo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikom View Post
    with all new gear, cap haste is mega easy, making new haste effect similar to hasso really isnt going to help much out, instead could count it towards magic haste
    JA haste means it's separate from equipment/magic, which totals to 68.75% if you cap both. whereas delay reduction cap is 80%. so you have a 11.25% gap to close, and this JA haste will cover 10% of that. as in, this is good, and i'm not sure why you're complaining.
    (0)

Character
    Aisleblocker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 30
    Because people are more worried about complaining about stuff before they read. We wanted Hasso/JA haste, gear/magical is almost worthless for anything you do end game.
    (0)

Character
    Xsilver
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Should offset Drakesbane's crappiness(although it will also make Stardiver better too so relatively speaking, Drakes will still suck lol)
    (0)

Character
    Xsilver
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I'm sorry.. what?

You should have Wyvern HP or HP% gear in your Steady wing set so your wyvern doesn't die as well, so that's not all its useful for. You can get Stoneskin on your wyvern up to 3k+ in some situations with proper gearing.
    If it takes the server 3 seconds to calculate the HP+23% on Vishap Brais +1 for Healing Breath, what makes you think you're benefiting at all from that Wyvern HP+23% on Steady Wing which is a 1 second delay? Unless, of course, you swap to Wyvern HP gear, idle in it for 3-4 seconds(for Brais% to kick in)--and then use Steady Wing; a dramatic loss of DPS.
    (0)
    Last edited by Xsilver; 08-29-2014 at 09:30 PM.

Character
    Xsilver
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Just tested it out, when I equip wyvern HP gear, then use Restoring Breath I heal 1113. If I equip Wyvern HP gear, wait 2-3 seconds, then use Restoring Breath, I heal for 1583. The server does not calculate Wyvern HP fast enough to take advantage of the new 1second use time. I thought this was only the case for gear that add %, but other pieces seem to cause a slow latency too. Losing out on 400-500 HP is pretty significant :/

I tried a macro

/equip itemset 5 <wait1>
    /pet "Restoring Breath" <me>
    Result: Healing Breath IV heals for 1113

/equip itemset 5 <wait3>
    /pet "Restoring Breath" <me>
    Result: Healing Breath IV heals for 1583

It takes at least 3 seconds of being equipped for the server to recognize the Wyvern HP gear. Why is this the case for Wyvern HP but no other stat in the game? It makes trying to gear and make macros for Healing Breath a headache.

Here's a good suggestion perhaps. Increase potency of Healing Breath IV to be a set amount and remove Wyvern HP calculations from the formula however, keep the pieces of equipment that give direct bonuses to breaths like AF2 Armet, Glassblower Belt and Lancer Torque. This way we don't have to worry about Wyvern HP gear for Breaths. Also do the same for Steady Wing, and maybe give "Enhances Steady Wing" to Vishap Brais.
    (3)
    Last edited by Xsilver; 09-10-2014 at 02:12 PM.

I thought my breaths seemed a bit low... Completely forgot about this.
    (0)

Character
    Cariadora
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Has anyone found a solution to the healing breath gear yet? The 3-4 second delay in wyvern HP gear taking effect seems to make it impossible to equip a max HP set for triggering healing breath, and then a max wyvern HP set for healing breath effect. SE, was this intentional on your part or an oversight? Can we get some feedback here, please?
    (1)

Character
    Xsilver
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Probably an oversight. They ought to change Drachen/Vishap brais to a static HP+ instead of a percent, so HP+300 or so for Vishap Brais +1. Otherwise they're not being factored in to my Healing Breath unless I leave it on for 3-4 seconds. Without the brais, my healing breath is ~980-1k, with brais it's closer to 1350.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3