Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Log-In Point Campaign Item Suggestion

okay I may get {sneak attack} {trick attack} {evisseration}'d for this but could you PLEASE give us WoE coins in the next campaign PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE the drop rate is horrible (at least from what I have seen). My friend and I spammed WoE (all but #15) and I think we got a total of 5 coins between the two of us. Very very sad drop rate.

BUT Also! for a new item suggestions:
    100 point Items - Level 15 Salvage Armor
    300 point Items - Level 25 Salvage Armor
    500 point Items - Level 35 Salvage Armor

yes this is spurn on by some personal vexes but also talking with fellow players whom have very hard times getting the right drops. Log-in campaigns are a great thing and I know that certain items are given at certain times but there have been plenty of campaigns that have the same items multiple time. Lets shake it up a bit!
    (12)

I'd have to agree about the WoE coins, even shopping around in bazaars I'm not finding enough of what I need.
    (4)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Don't really have an opinion on the Salvage armor (though I don't see how it could hurt, that said, they probably would need to implement a Kupon for it.) but I have to say, it is more than a little weird that the Frayed Pouches of Coins disappeared after campaign 10 and haven't returned. But we did go through a long stretch without the Empy +2 items.

I do think it is time for the Coin pouches to return though, they are a good option for many people.
    (2)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Player
    These are great ideas for campaign items!
    (3)

Character
    Kawar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    if they are going to give us things why not just give us back S shanks so we who were unable to try to get d ring can.
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Woo! looks like they actually listened to this :E
    Usukane* items in new Log in Campaign!
    Hopefully that means the other sets will be in the next 3.... which means maybe Reforging of Salvage gear by xmass??? :E
    (1)

Character
    Llink
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Not a practical item, but the Furnishing Harpsichord that plays the San d'Orian anthem.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant82 View Post
    Woo! looks like they actually listened to this :E
    Usukane* items in new Log in Campaign!
    Hopefully that means the other sets will be in the next 3.... which means maybe Reforging of Salvage gear by xmass??? :E
    I'm so hoping for Marduk's in the next campaign!
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawar View Post
    if they are going to give us things why not just give us back S shanks so we who were unable to try to get d ring can.
    Although free Savory Shanks were a great thing, they had said it was something like an anniversary bonus or whatever, it was not meant to be a regular reward. I'm guessing it will come back 1 year after it was last offered.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I would love for the coins to return!

Ive been gone for about a year now since my father died, but ive still been logging in for the log in campaign points. I now have enough Devious Die and L-Residue to get every single WS. But the coins are gone! Bazaars are either empty or highly jacked up prices. So i would love to get some coins to get working on this. I finished off 6 ws before, have 7 left to get. And 16 slots of inventory taken up by residue and Die. So im all for coins making a return!
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast