Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Kawar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I would my self rather see them just put s shanks back in to the line up.
    (0)

Thanks for the continued suggestions!

I can tell you that for future Login Campaigns the development team is also looking into adding other varieties of relic armor from areas besides Dynamis - Beaucidine and Dynamis - Xarcabard. However, as there is a limit to the amount of kupons we can implement, the exchange for these items might be via a slightly different format.

Additionally, there have been requests for tier IV and V simulacrum segments to be added to the campaign, but this would affect the economy, and as such we do not have any plans at the moment to do this. Though perhaps for a special occasion we’ll look into having these available for a very high amount of points.
    (3)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Elvyn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Atmos Statue! Please.
    (5)
    :O Destiny's Child Reformed!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvyn View Post
    Atmos Statue! Please.
    why? you can already get a wastebasket from the onion gear recycling quest...
    (5)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Thanks for the continued suggestions!

I can tell you that for future Login Campaigns the development team is also looking into adding other varieties of relic armor from areas besides Dynamis - Beaucidine and Dynamis - Xarcabard. However, as there is a limit to the amount of kupons we can implement, the exchange for these items might be via a slightly different format.

Additionally, there have been requests for tier IV and V simulacrum segments to be added to the campaign, but this would affect the economy, and as such we do not have any plans at the moment to do this. Though perhaps for a special occasion we’ll look into having these available for a very high amount of points.

yes please bring back relic armor because those are very difficult to farm. 2 hour in Dynamis is so boring and comparing to other event in only last 15 minute or less than 45 minute delve. It would be better if you make it like abyssea where you collect 3 AF and trade it for one AF you want. Was there any reason for hard-tier mission battle still require 20 merits? There are like so many things to do in FFXI now so might as well make it 10 merits requirement like others mission battle.
    (0)

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I would like to see empyrean seals appear one more time. I was focused on dring when they were available before.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Aarahs View Post
    I would like to see empyrean seals appear one more time. I was focused on dring when they were available before.
    The seals are currently available, as are the +2 items. They tend to roughly alternate, wityh it being +1 one month and +2 the next month. That patten has been the case for at least 10 of the login campaigns.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    campaign login17

Thank you SE!
    (1)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Any update on this?

If its limit to amount of kupons you can add, why not just merge the two kupons and place other relic armors on the merged kupon similar to how Kupon I-Seal is.
    (0)

Character
    Sandmaster
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Also, I re-run of the Salvage parts would be most welcome, I came back to playing the game a couple of months before Skadi's 35's were purchasable so obviously missed Usukane.

It doesn't have to be anything special, just pop them in alsongside other goodies you might add!
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2