Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16

Any new collaboration events? If not can we mule our event items?

Just wanted to ask if there would be any more dragonquest/FFXIV events for XI planned. Kinda bummed we can't deliver the level 1 items to our mules, and if there isn't going to be any new events, can we PLEASE be able to mule these? I love my slime hat...but my mule can't wear it because I never had the time to spam the events on more than 1 character....
    (1)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    There was a post on Siliconera awhile back that detailed the crossover events before they were announced. A line in it may have what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconera
    The crossovers being on December 11 with content from FFXIV and DQX meandering into Final Fantasy XI. Two more Final Fantasy XI events are slated for 2014.
    As to when, or if that is still the case, who knows. I'm hoping they expand it yet again and we get King Slimes and King Metal Slimes. :3
    (1)
    7/10/14

A character must participate in the event to obtain the special items, for this reason we do not allow the transference of event items between characters.
    (1)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Take heart, they usually give us a way to get the stuff from past events when they have another event. So if they do have another (I'm guessing around Halloween) you should be able to try for it again with your mule.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Limelol
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 36
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    A character must participate in the event to obtain the special items, for this reason we do not allow the transference of event items between characters.
    Except you can already send most other event items to mules.

I'm not sure if the OP is talking about mules on different accounts, but if that's the case, why can't it be eventually be allowed when we can already send a lot of the event items between characters on a single POL account?

I have a level 1 mule that has an event item from a few months ago. I created that mule earlier this month, it wasn't even around when the event was going on. I just sent it over from my main.
    (0)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    That and the fact we can mule the slime candies and spriggan lollipops, but not the items that dispense them? The items are level 1, why is that a game breaking factor?
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Seasonal events can be muled or whatnot, but the ones in question are not but are more like items that are kind of a one time thing. Kind of like the samurai n katana combo we got that one year in our d boxes. Also you can out the slime hats earrings ect on the #11 slip. Just wish I could put my moogle n gobbie on a slip.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lithera; 08-21-2014 at 01:06 AM.

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    Seasonal events can be muled or whatnot, but the ones in question are not but are more like items that are kind of a one time thing. Kind of like the samurai n katana combo we got that one year in our d boxes. Also you can out the slime hats earrings ect on the #11 slip. Just wish I could put my moogle n gobbie on a slip.
    Do you mean the moogle and goobie suits from this year's anniversary event? If so they go on slip 19, slip 11 has apparently run out of space.
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Ahh didn't know that. Thank you will have to go and pick up another slip because you know...
    (0)