Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sure you are. See you in a week or two.

As for OP, this game will be going on for a very long time. I really hope they do an HD touch up but it would require a ton of work I'm sure. I doubt it will happen but I know it would be amazing for the game.
    Don't worry, the guy decided to quit because SAM is OP and other DD job can only do 65% of SAM. I'm waiting for him to rage quit PSO2 as well when he find out fodders die before (leech)hunter even get to engage them.
    (0)
    Last edited by Afania; 08-21-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well to put it in perspective:

-Both Ultima Online and Everquest are still running and they are older than FFXI, so as long as there's enough money coming in SE won't cancel it. The only time you should start getting worried is when this game goes into maintenance mode, and that isn't happening for quite a while yet.

-Graphics update would be wonderful (or heck, I'd prefer a DX Wrapper upgrade, which would allow stuff like more realistic water effects) but highly unlikely to happen.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    Don't worry, the guy decided to quit because SAM is OP and other DD job can only do 65% of SAM. I'm waiting for him to rage quit PSO2 as well when he find out fodders die before (leech)hunter even get to engage them.
    Gonna break in down for you real quick;

You are butt hurt because you were trashed/owned in that pet job thread pertaining to sam, I was not the one whom owning you, my comments were not really directed at no individual in particular.

I am quitting XI, big deal. i don't understand why players get offensive when someone quits or criticizes XI; they have your money, isn't that enough, lol? If you like XI, fine; if I am bored, so what?

Afania, stop taking your frustrations out me because Balloon and Olor ran you out of this thread with facts; http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...an-play/page20. Olor and Balloon know their $hit, no clue why you tried to mix it up with those two "Shrugs" You are all over the place now. Draylo made a sarcastic remark, no harm, no foul, but you wanted to take it to another level/personal because you got your feelings hurt. I did not post much in that thread and I was on record saying it was not sam's fault, but I seen the thrashing you took regardless. I am on and off XI atm, hence do not post/play much.

I also decided to stay out of heated debates (Or in your case thrashings), because I am not into XI like that anymore. If you are looking for a fight, you are not going to get one, I suggest you get back in this thread and handle your business http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...an-play/page20. If you want the last word, you can have it, but do not expect a reply. Your post appear to be either uneducated or trolls, not going to entertain/take your post seriously after reading your past comments. Have a nice day/XI virtual life.
    (0)
    Last edited by WoW; 08-21-2014 at 02:51 AM.

Character
    Knightstrike
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 60
    I made this thread to discuss the future of FFXI, but what WoW and Afania did was more less bring games up they like more, Teraniku brought up 2 games that's older and still running as examples (which is fine imo), this thread was intended for a discussion to discuss the idea of weather or not a HD upgrade would be possible and see how many people would like to see it happen, as well as the lifespan it has left, my Wife and I love this game as it is, we would like an HD upgrade if it was possible, or a remastered ver like they did with kingdom hearts 1.5 hd (maybe call it FFXI.5 lol jk), but can we keep it to the topics on FFXI please? like I said Teraniku used other games as examples (which gives hope for a longer future ahead for XI) not saying what was better than XI and that's ok.
    (0)
    Last edited by DarkStoneDragon; 08-21-2014 at 02:55 AM.

Player
    ^^Don't have do worry about a thing; like I said, not going to reply, "just because;" she can have the last word, idc.

Back to the OP; no XI will not die anytime soon, I am only one guy; XI is boring to me; Draylo loves it, but we all agree that XI will not die anytime soon, but imo, it will no compete with other titles 2014 and beyond.
    (0)

Character
    Afterdarkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by WoW View Post
    Gonna break in down for you real quick;

You are butt hurt because you were trashed/owned in that pet job thread pertaining to sam, I was not the one whom owning you, my comments were not really directed at no individual in particular.

I am quitting XI, big deal. i don't understand why players get offensive when someone quits or criticizes XI; they have your money, isn't that enough, lol? If you like XI, fine; if I am bored, so what?

Afania, stop taking your frustrations out me because Balloon and Olor ran you out of this thread with facts; http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...an-play/page20. Olor and Balloon know their $hit, no clue why you tried to mix it up with those two "Shrugs" You are all over the place now. Draylo made a sarcastic remark, no harm, no foul, but you wanted to take it to another level/personal because you got your feelings hurt. I did not post much in that thread and I was on record saying it was not sam's fault, but I seen the thrashing you took regardless. I am on and off XI atm, hence do not post/play much.

I also decided to stay out of heated debates (Or in your case thrashings), because I am not into XI like that anymore. If you are looking for a fight, you are not going to get one, I suggest you get back in this thread and handle your business http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...an-play/page20. If you want the last word, you can have it, but do not expect a reply. Your post appear to be either uneducated or trolls, not going to entertain/take your post seriously after reading your past comments. Have a nice day/XI virtual life.
    Ok i need to step in here in what universe do Olor and Balloon know there shit ? Both spend more time crying on this forum than in game. Balloon even uses words like "buttdevesated" i mean what the hell is that about and how stupid does it sound, if he said that to someone in the uk he would probably get punched in the face.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by newmonkey View Post
    Ok i need to step in here in what universe do Olor and Balloon know there shit ? Both spend more time crying on this forum than in game. Balloon even uses words like "buttdevesated" i mean what the hell is that about and how stupid does it sound, if he said that to someone in the uk he would probably get punched in the face.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...future-of-ffxi
    (0)

Character
    Afterdarkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Like i said both Olor and Balloon spend more time on this forum than in game. They both openly admit this and yet it is those two who are the most vocal, i'm sick of them and i'm sure others are sick of seeing them on here, it's time both just left the forum for a good while.
    (3)
    Last edited by newmonkey; 08-21-2014 at 03:29 AM.

Player
    Like i said both Olor and Balloon spend more time on this forum than in game. They both openly admit this and yet it is those two who are the most vocal, i'm sick of them and i'm sure others are sick of seeing them on here, it's time both just left the forum for a good while.
    I live in the uk, never punched in the face, thanks.

There's also an ignore list on these forums. Go to my profile, click 'Add to Ignore' list, it'll be better for your blood pressure.

You seem to have a history of abusing people on their comment section of ffxiah. Buttdevestated might not have been my most mature moment, but I don't hunt people down on different forums and call them slags. Seems less mature.
    (4)
    Last edited by Balloon; 08-21-2014 at 03:46 AM.

Character
    Knightstrike
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloon View Post
    I live in the uk, never punched in the face, thanks.

There's also an ignore list on these forums. Go to my profile, click 'Add to Ignore' list, it'll be better for your blood pressure.

You seem to have a history of abusing people on their comment section of ffxiah. Buttdevestated might not have been my most mature moment, but I don't hunt people down on different forums and call them slags. Seems less mature.
    Can you please take your argument somewhere else? this is not the thread for this... as I have asked before.
    (3)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast