Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16

Any chance for new (and slightly reasonable to obtain) Aura weapons?

Just throwing this out there, since Legion isn't really done anymore and that VW weapons aren't really that awesome anymore (except Murasamemaru) will the devs be considering making any new aura-type weapons? I think it'd be interesting to have if you ever consider it, because I know a lot of people liked them
    (2)

I'd like to think back on how much I hated them and their 0.0002% drop rate, but I mean i guess they were cool looking eh?

I wouldn't be against them adding new ones, maybe a bit more obtainable, but not much more...
    (1)

they were cool, but most weren't worth the effort.

honestly i'd like to see the glowy particle effects rolled into current high end weapons. delve boss drops, REMs, high tier mission drops. stuff like that (and no, i don't count afterglow. these should be customized to the weapons. buramenk'ah should have a molten glow, one of the REM scythes should bleed shadows like adflictio did, excalibur should emit a white "holy" light, and so on.)
    (2)
    Last edited by Doombringer; 08-18-2014 at 10:50 AM.

I have to disagree with that.

It should be on a very very few select pieces of equipment/weapons... Perhaps none even in the game right now, otherwise you overuse it and it becomes mundane and boring, not to mention almost everyone has those 119 weapons and it'd look like a WoW party gone bad.

Glowy weapons in XI's universe should be quite uncommon, delve weapons are not.

Edit: Although I do agree the variety of them would be nice if ever added (much like how each VW weapon had its unique glow)
    (1)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I'm hoping their adjustments to /lockstyle come along soon so they can see the light of day. They mentioned making it so same type weapons wouldn't break /lockstyle.
    (0)
    7/10/14

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    they were cool, but most weren't worth the effort.

honestly i'd like to see the glowy particle effects rolled into current high end weapons. delve boss drops, REMs, high tier mission drops. stuff like that (and no, i don't count afterglow. these should be customized to the weapons. buramenk'ah should have a molten glow, one of the REM scythes should bleed shadows like maleficus did, excalibur should emit a white "holy" light, and so on.)
    Visually it's kinda irritating if every weapons glows...it also lost the coolness factor

In ARR nearly every weapon glows, while it's cool at first soon it's not really cool anymore, just seems bandwagon.
    (3)