Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Zenoxio
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Yeah, I haven't been logged out in a day.
    (0)
    -reseph, /r/ffxi founder

Character
    Bilonn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    It looks like it may have just been a bug to begin with. I had logged in right after the forums opened, then closed my browser and was logged out.

Opened up the forums a few minutes ago and found I'm logged in again, even though I didn't retype my passwords. The cookies were probably created, but just were not loading right.

On that note, it might be a good idea if you logged in on a public terminal somewhere to check and make sure you logged out, just in case this was the case!
    (0)

Yes, it seems to have been fixed for me too. I do think there should be an option to not be remembered, though, to avoid people accidentally staying logged in on shared computers. I don't know if you can change this setting now anyway, haven't checked .
    (0)

Want to add my experiance to the many. I was mid-way through typing a post, hit submit but the forum had logged me out causing me to lose the whole post. Please fix this.
    (0)

Character
    Mikobiko
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Vbulletin defaults to 10 minutes idle then logout by default. Believe SE noticed this and fixed it.

Now if only they would center the forums
    (0)

Player
    Here, here!

Logged me out while typing a post!! :/
    (0)

its annoying but its also probably saving the server from getting over ran by people who leave it up and running which causes a headache.. I just log back in (have password saved) and then go back on my browser.. then again Im using firefox and not IE.. i hate IE!!! hate hate hate.. but thats a different thread I think
    (0)
    (A)-GERM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3