Player

360 version: put the game on the XBL store already!

A friend was trying to get the game today and can't because the discs are impossible to find for a reasonable price.
    (1)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    That would be overpowered.
    (1)

Character
    Craptaculous
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm sure they would if they could, but it's not SE's fault MS is a greedy s.o.b. MS is already kicking themselves in the butt for letting silver accounts play this w/o paying for xbox live. It's also 1 of the 2 reason why 14 isn't coming to xbox360 or xbox1: they want to require gold accounts, SE's like "F that," and MS wants xbox only servers, and again SE's like , "/laugh. ...oh ur serious...no."

If anything, this is a misplaced post and should be redirected at MS.

I suggest going to walmart or costco or w/e is equivalent in your region, and buying some pile of junk computer for $300USD. then get a steam account and client at steampowered.com and buy it through steam. (not offense intended, just offering an alternative)

If your friend can't buy a cheapo computer, do they have one with at least windows XP on it (though windows vista, 7 or 8 would be better since SE no longer supports issues with winXP and FFXI related problems)
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by crptaculous View Post
    I'm sure they would if they could, but it's not SE's fault MS is a greedy s.o.b. MS is already kicking themselves in the butt for letting silver accounts play this w/o paying for xbox live. It's also 1 of the 2 reason why 14 isn't coming to xbox360 or xbox1: they want to require gold accounts, SE's like "F that," and MS wants xbox only servers, and again SE's like , "/laugh. ...oh ur serious...no."

If anything, this is a misplaced post and should be redirected at MS.

I suggest going to walmart or costco or w/e is equivalent in your region, and buying some pile of junk computer for $300USD. then get a steam account and client at steampowered.com and buy it through steam. (not offense intended, just offering an alternative)

If your friend can't buy a cheapo computer, do they have one with at least windows XP on it (though windows vista, 7 or 8 would be better since SE no longer supports issues with winXP and FFXI related problems)
    I know about all that, but its not like MS wouldn't gain a little bit from selling it on XBL. I'm trying to convince him to just wait until he can buy a new PC. Still doesn't excuse the fact that they are wasting potential on a platform they have been supporting anyway.
    (1)

Damn you're right, I just looked it up on Amazon.com and it's ridiculous, whether you get the Seekers collection or piece together the several expansion disks.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitruya View Post
    Damn you're right, I just looked it up on Amazon.com and it's ridiculous, whether you get the Seekers collection or piece together the several expansion disks.
    Even the official Squeenix store is out of stock. Ridiculous.
    (1)

How about offering it as a free download, since your login ID isn't console-exclusive, then all you would need to do is buy a content ID if you need to start up. This could be done on a PC (through buying the original game & all expansions (ultimate edition?) as a direct download through the SE store).
    (2)

Character
    Zerius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamph View Post
    How about offering it as a free download, since your login ID isn't console-exclusive, then all you would need to do is buy a content ID if you need to start up. This could be done on a PC (through buying the original game & all expansions (ultimate edition?) as a direct download through the SE store).
    So much this! As someone who plays on both PC and 360 it's ridiculous how SE double dips in my wallet to get expansions on both platforms. I still don't have Seekers on my PC because I refuse to pay for something again that I just bought.
    (1)

yes, this. Please. Let's get whichever subs we can, thanks.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Kawar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviticus View Post
    A friend was trying to get the game today and can't because the discs are impossible to find for a reasonable price.
    tell your friend this is how he can do it if he cant find a new in box copy with a working code.

have him buy a used seekers copy so he can install the files needed to play and has a disk.then have him also buy the pc download copy and then use the reg code from that on the account he made for his 360.

the codes work on ps2 ps3 xboxs 360 and pc no matter where you get the code from.

btw if you do it the way i said you will end up spending 40 bucks same price you would of payed if other sites had them in stock for a normal price.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kawar; 08-24-2014 at 02:53 AM.