Character
    Prats
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

animation visual effect animation not displayed????

he visual effects accompanying the use of abilities of wyverns, avatars, automatons, and beastmasters’ familiars are no longer displayed.

I do not understand why SE removed the animations on the summoner and other jobs with pets, now when you do a blood pack with the summoner can not see well the action of the blood pack, because they have done this, I hope some moderator tell me something because it is a shame what they are doing, first cait sith and now this shit, thanks you SE
    (3)

Player
    Came here to post this, looks like you beat me to it.

Why was this changed? In the case of an casting animation reset into idle animation (pet moves during execution), there is literally no visual indicator that the pet is using an ability. This is just one of many situations where this was very useful to have.

It was perfectly fine, why was it removed? It makes no sense.
    (1)
    Last edited by Crevox; 08-19-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Character
    Kitanashia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would like this one explained myself, SE what were you thinking? seriously some of the best animations in the game that did at one point attract players and you take em out. please explain the logic here. if you did this for the PS2 players that would be pretty foolish of you
    (0)