Character
    Prats
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Jobs pets Animation are no longer displayed

I do not understand why SE removed the animations on the summoner and other jobs with pets, now when you do a blood pack with the summoner can not see well the action of the blood pack, because they have done this, I hope some moderator tell me something because it is a shame what they are doing, first cait sith and now this shit, thanks you SE
    (2)

Player
    First, make sure you're not using Pet_Fix - Next, if this is there fix for the null pointer error that crashes the game then that's a bit disappointing.

There's been some crashes caused by pet jobs and they really, vehemently oppose putting any work into pet jobs. It was caused by the animations, and to fix it windower team released an addon that stopped them. If your error isn't windower related then the square team took the same approach.
    (0)

Character
    Prats
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    i know pet fix windower but not this problem,SE in notes update The visual effects accompanying the use of abilities of wyverns, avatars, automatons, and beastmasters’ familiars are no longer displayed.SE never said anything about this and have put in the update, do not understand why I would like to have this to tell me an explanation, now it sucks to see the avatar Bloodpack
    (0)

Character
    Tekkenooo
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Is not Pet_Fix is the update that remove it:

The visual effects accompanying the use of abilities of wyverns, avatars, automatons, and beastmasters’ familiars are no longer displayed.
    I do no like also this and same of Prats i do no understood why SE do this. They are the Filter on config for remove it before so.... why he remove at all ????
    They are no logial reason...
    Any Update a new bad news.
    (0)

Player
    Correct me if I'm wrong but they only removed the red line animation right? So far as I understood the entire point of this was so that pets don't make stunning and the like more difficult, so you can tell when enemies are using special attacks rather than confusing them with pets since they both looked exactly the same.
    (1)

Player
    as far as I can tell what Demon said is correct, my automaton still has WS animations.
    (1)
    Last edited by Balloon; 08-13-2014 at 08:00 AM.

Character
    Prats
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    the summoner when you make the blood pack can not know when it starts, have removed the spikes, when you end the attack have not removed have removed the top and now you can not tell if you're doing the bp, if you are not summoner you can not know
    (0)