Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    PS I've added you to my ignore list cause you're just trolling at this point. Have a nice day!
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Just gonna drop this here cause it's pretty nice IMO.

Thanks for posting this - good to know the augments can get better than "pet: MDB +3" or w/e. How much did it cost you?

Unfortunately that augment should have been on the base axe. That's the point of this thread - to note that enough is enough - SE needs to stop making BST sacrifice master stats to get pet stats.
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Thanks for posting this - good to know the augments can get better than "pet: MDB +3" or w/e. How much did it cost you?

Unfortunately that augment should have been on the base axe. That's the point of this thread - to note that enough is enough - SE needs to stop making BST sacrifice master stats to get pet stats.
    You'd have to ask Phunkism on FFXIAH's Bst forums. I assume it's available with Leaforb Stones.

For what it's worth, no other weapons come with base weapon increases that you're asking for. The club gets +Acc at the cost of losing +skill and the staff has the typical nuking baseline increases, as well as Smn's baseline Pet:MAB increase. If that's what you're wanting, you'd be better off petitioning SE to add pet stats as a baseline to all axes, rather than complaining about this axe specifically.
    (1)
    Last edited by Malithar; 08-30-2014 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Named wrong Bst
    7/10/14

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post
    I enjoy Delve but I get to do Tojil runs on my BST sometimes. I feel bad if you're dealing with people being dicks about it. The only thing our group ever asks of us is to be on time, don't be retarded, and give enough of a shit about your job to be geared up enough that you're not dead weight.

You should just do 3 Tojil runs back to back one day with some friends. That's about 210000 plasm right there which would cover you for one weapon or some nice accessorys.

Well the system is still new so there may or may not be something worth adding to it.

Because I don't agree with what you're saying because there are pet axes out already.

If you're wanting to be a straight DD BST then yeah that axe is pretty damn solid. I'm kinda sad my Guttler can't be offhanded now for my relic weaponskill.

If that was the case then explain the BLM/SMN/SCH staff then?

Viable for what excatly? What do you want beastmaster to do? join AAs? Do Delve? High-Teir Battlefields? SCNMs? What? Any answer you give won't matter because sadly nobody would want a Beastmaster even if you got what you wanted. All people give a rat's ass about is MNK, RNG, BRD, COR, Aegis/Ochain PLD, and that's mainly about it. Anything else is just an extra if they can't find those main jobs.

So what you're saying is gearswapping isn't for you then? That's all I'm reading from you right now. You don't have a DD, Hybrid, Pet, Reward set or what? I hope you're not telling me it's a space issue because Mog Wardrobe solved that issue even for me who was pushing almost 80 slots originally on my Beastmaster from gearsets alone. Are you incapable of adjusting your gearsets to do more then just one thing or are you Naturebeckles 2.0 who believes haste is an optional thing?

So a Beastmaster getting double attack would be a bad thing how? Maybe more then that how about if you got a axe that seriously buffed you where you could I don't know.... swap into a hybrid pet set and still put out good #s because of said augments?!?!?! Holy crap I might have come onto something!

*impossible you mean.

Like I said before there's already a 156 DMG Axe with Accuracy and Attack for both you and the pet. Why don't you just get it if this new Skrimish axe pisses you off so much?
    Olor, choosing to ignore someone who made some pretty valid points isn't going to make you a better player. You seem like the type of player that would be more happy playing mnk and I don't mean that to sound disrespectful and I apologize if it does. Bst seems like its out of your depth if that makes any sense once again not trying to be disrespectful. I'll take a guess and say that you've never really experience the true potential of your job (bst) because you don't play it in such a way to allow for it to show you what it can really do. You keep asking for buffs and nerfs when imo you don't play the job at a high enough level to be able to really comment on such imbalances. While I'll even agree with you that bst needs some work im not sure if it needs as much work as you think it needs if you were geared like you should be.
    (2)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    You'd have to ask Falkirk on FFXIAH's Bst forums. I assume it's available with Leaforb Stones.

For what it's worth, no other weapons come with base weapon increases that you're asking for. The club gets +Acc at the cost of losing +skill and the staff has the typical nuking baseline increases, as well as Smn's baseline Pet:MAB increase. If that's what you're wanting, you'd be better off petitioning SE to add pet stats as a baseline to all axes, rather than complaining about this axe specifically.
    If I actually had something to complain in regards to stats on weapon/armor about Mailthar, I'd get rid of those stupid "Only works in certain instances" gear. ToAU was awful about those stupid Beseiged/Assaults pieces that they even had the crap up the final reward rings with that making them utterly worthless.
    (1)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    That was actually in response to Olor insisting that the axe should of had stats like that as a baseline. I've agreed with most of the points I've seen you mention during my skims. Most Bsts are just too venomous to bother reading what they're saying. :P
    (1)
    7/10/14

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    That was actually in response to Olor insisting that the axe should of had stats like that as a baseline. I've agreed with most of the points I've seen you mention during my skims. Most Bsts are just too venomous to bother reading what they're saying. :P
    Man Dude you have no idea. So many folks I've run into who've played Beastmaster really have no idea. The amount that I've seen that don't even have a basic TP/WS build just blows my damn mind. I see so many BSTs get wrecked in Kahmir Drifts or worse Outer Ra'Kaznar and it's not really so hard if you play the job smart. Only the Inner Court mobs have givin me a run for my money and whenever I do Woh Gates in a party, I have to use a full accuracy build to even hit shit in there.
    (2)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    well truth in woh gates most Heavy dd's have to stack extra acc, those mobs are made super high level >.>; reason i prefer doh gates for party jcp ^^/ (wish there were more than 2 good camps tho....)
    (1)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaking View Post
    well truth in woh gates most Heavy dd's have to stack extra acc, those mobs are made super high level >.>; reason i prefer doh gates for party jcp ^^/ (wish there were more than 2 good camps tho....)
    I should try that sometime then. I never gave that zone much thought before but I'm always willing to give something new a go.

...I just realized one of my posts got deleted. I guess that was a little too much haterade for Olor....
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post
    I should try that sometime then. I never gave that zone much thought before but I'm always willing to give something new a go.

...I just realized one of my posts got deleted. I guess that was a little too much haterade for Olor....
    Don't blame him. I reported you for use of bad language.
    (2)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5