Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I agree w/your posts (except the part you want other jobs nerfed), BST does need a lot of help. I was just wondering is all because it's all I see, but carry on.
    (5)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    :O
    I am shocked and amazed!
    (5)

I mean, die BST!!!
    (4)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Awwwwwwwww!

Come on Dray! lol
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    I agree w/your posts (except the part you want other jobs nerfed), BST does need a lot of help. I was just wondering is all because it's all I see, but carry on.
    Thanks for the support. To be honest I don't want nerfs at all, I just want SE to get the message - other DDs need to be boosted to catch up to MNK RNG and SAM.

(2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    I totally won 200k off a bet of "a Bst will complain about the update within 12 hours of the server going live." Thanks. :3

I look forward to the day when other pet jobs begin attacking Bst because they have a JP that gives 30% stacking haste to their pet. :P
    Meh pup already can get 43.75 outside of gear so they don't really have room to complain, smn don't even wear what pet haste gear they have because their BPs do 95% of their dmg, and wyverns spend all their time readying breath attacks
    (2)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Meh pup already can get 43.75 outside of gear so they don't really have room to complain
    I'm not familiar with Pup, but how gimped would the master be if they capped Pet: Haste? Just as well, there was a dev post that said this JP stacked with gear haste, lets see...

And of course I can't find it. I really do hate these forum's search feature, never seem to be able to find a post I'm thinking of. -.- I believe it said it stacked with other forms of available haste, insinuating that it may be job ability haste, allowing you to cap while wearing less pet: haste gear, if Pup were to ever get it, at least.
    (1)
    7/10/14

Player
    2 turbo chargers and 3 wind maneuvers +25% pet gear haste is just under hundred fists speed so PUP's fine. PUP's only real problem is that all these pet acc/att food and gear is only melee acc/att and not ranged acc/att, and magic just being useless in general against anything difficult leaving them with just valoredge or a healing frame as the only useful ones. (Or sharpshot if you don't mind every single WS missing.)
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    I'm not familiar with Pup, but how gimped would the master be if they capped Pet: Haste? Just as well, there was a dev post that said this JP stacked with gear haste, lets see...

And of course I can't find it. I really do hate these forum's search feature, never seem to be able to find a post I'm thinking of. -.- I believe it said it stacked with other forms of available haste, insinuating that it may be job ability haste, allowing you to cap while wearing less pet: haste gear, if Pup were to ever get it, at least.
    Pet haste is basically on all the reforged pieces now so not really that gimped.

I did some testing on it and basically max from gear was 25% max (basically normal gear cap) from everything else was 43.75% which corresponds to the magic cap and those 2 did add together. Which is pretty much expected the only weird part being overdrive counting as magic as well limiting you to 68.75% haste.

Also you only need 2 wind maneuvers to cap if you are using both turbo chargers. Or you could cap with just TC2 with 3 maneuvers. And it's pretty dang fast especially if you have sharpshot frame and are using Drum Magazine. Your auto is constantly meleeing and/or shooting the animations literally never stop

Also I'd suspect (although it would be hard to prove right now) that the JP pet haste for bst would be magic as well. If only because awhile ago they said about raising caps to 30 eventually and ja haste caps at 25.
    (1)
    Last edited by dasva; 08-21-2014 at 04:31 PM.

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    I notice the new skirmish weapons the staff has a base "Avatar: Magic Accuracy+20 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+100"

Whereas with the axe we will have to waste an augment slot in order to get anything at all for our pet.

Why is BST the redheaded stepchild? We've said over and over that our pet is nothing but a drag and needs to be massively buffed to be worthwhile. We've pointed out that we lose out on DD stats when we try to make our pet suck less. The devs said they would start adding more gear that didn't require us to gimp ourselves to help our pet suck less.

What part of that didn't the devs understand?

Thanks for nothing SE.
    So what excatly is wrong with this axe?

http://www.bg-wiki.com/images/thumb/...escription.png
    (1)
    Last edited by SNK; 08-27-2014 at 02:55 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast