So play it?
    (2)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    That's mean, Dray. You know bst is no fun to play now-a-days. Go play with your erratic flutter. :-P
    (1)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I think what he is getting at is that like many jobs BST is not one of the jobs people get to play unless they are soloing etc...
    My question about BST is that does CHARM even have a use anymore? LoL
    Other than for pre jug pets? /comfort bsts
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    So play it?
    Maybe he wants to actually make progress on his character. Even as a devoted BST I can confirm there is currently almost nothing worth doing on BST. Only thing I've done better recently was solo a cat in abyssea for a neck peice for my brd. Many other jobs could have done it better. Not even worth farming dynamis on bst anymore unless you want to get fewer currency for absolutely no benefit.
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Maybe he wants to actually make progress on his character. Even as a devoted BST I can confirm there is currently almost nothing worth doing on BST. Only thing I've done better recently was solo a cat in abyssea for a neck peice for my brd. Many other jobs could have done it better. Not even worth farming dynamis on bst anymore unless you want to get fewer currency for absolutely no benefit.
    I feel you. I entered Dynamis - Beaucidine on my bst earlier this morning to farm an attestation. I know other jobs could have done it better, and thief would have done it best solo, but I missed playing my bst, so I dug it out of its mothballs.
    (2)

Player
    I understand what Zombie is saying, however, knowing what I do now, as it pertains to our pets (No big guys, no special attackers, no casters), I made my ranger mule the main character. SE will not improve bst; they basically implied that in recent threads. NO UNCAPPED PETS, NO USEFUL/DAMAGING PETS, NO DRAGONS.

SE is bay far the worst pet job MMO producers of all time; of all time. Two coeurls (Not one has pounce/frenzied rage); like four mandies (Why?) Five crabs (No venom shower/megasicssors).

SE is extremely contradicting, it is insulting to me personally, I am not dumb.......this lore and specialization crap is contradicting and an excuse. Your "lore" contradicts itself.

And finally, bst mechanics are just plain flawed. "We will not implement powerful/large/dragons -esque pets, but bst is categorized as a one-handed dd." Also, pets still have acc issues; should have had pet barding or instincts, but that went to some useless content.

SE is the worst pet producing MMO ever, no-one can tell me otherwise. Their mechanics are just plain bad, very bad. Also, SE refuses to listen to the community. look at other MMOs and their pet choices compared to our pokemon, in un-evolved form.......

Edit: I am done making suggestions, SE is really bad at this, pets jobs, listening to players, etc.
    (1)
    Last edited by WoW; 08-13-2014 at 04:58 AM.