Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Trust Key Item - Bundle of Scrolls - How?

Hello Square Enix! Thanks for the new trusts. On the page the information says you need a Bundle of Scrolls key item, as well as one of the three nation trust things.

Well, players have found out where to get Bundle of Scrolls, but as to how to get it, I'm baffled. Right now, its known you talk to Jamal in Ru'Lude, and he gives you the Key item. However he wont even give me the time of day. I've got all 3 Trust key items from Bastok, Windurst, and San D'oria... I have completed WoTG, and I've completed at least the Windurst storyline from (S)... and he ignores me.

What are the requirements if you don't mind? So far we know talk to Jamal, what triggers him actually giving you the Key item and why he's telling some people to go to hell is still in question and I'm out of ideas.
    (0)

Character
    Mlrlohki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Well I got the KI from Jamal, which the client says is "Bundle of Half-Inscribed Scrolls". Someone else in my LS hasn't gotten it and the only thing I've found so far might be the amount of trusts already received? I don't know if that's correct, but I've got 35 (Before going to get Romaa Mihgo) and he only had 31.
    (0)
    Last edited by MiriOhki; 08-12-2014 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Correcting KI name

I have 28 Trusts currently, most of the ones im missing are from exclusive events that i was unsubbed for :|, I really hope thats not it or thats pretty lame.
    (0)

Looks like you need all 11 Starting city trusts. This includes Shantotto/Volker
    (0)

bleh that means I need to get shantotto... which means quests... ICK
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Dpdhuntress
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    You need to have all 11 original trust and for excemille S, klara, romaa you have to have there past nations mission finished. Square Enix once again makes their so called useless "Quality of Life" adjustments but doesnt realize its idiotic to make someone do a whole nations Missions for all 3 past nations just for 1 trust. As usual the developers drop the ball with another update where they make stuff a pain in the butt to do or this is how they continue to make people pay their monthly fees by makeing things that take days to do for a trust NPC u summon in 2 seconds
    (1)

Yeah, I was hoping that just being aligned with Windurst (S) and having started the missions would be enough for Romaa ...
    (0)

Character
    Dpdhuntress
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    nope apparently paying a monthly fee isnt enough
    (0)

There has to be some sort of incentive for the missions. You get a lot of trusts before the new ones. You get a free trust every month from the login campaign. It's just more incentive to do the content that a lot of people hadn't done.
    (3)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Quote Originally Posted by dpdhuntress View Post
    nope apparently paying a monthly fee isnt enough
    So you'd rather have SE unlocking access to all Trust available when you pay your sub? What about people like me who already have all those missions done, can we pick something else? Free relics sounds nice, and there are also quite a few pieces of gear I wont get because they involve having to deal with other players in "end game".

I should ask for some of those every month, after all paying my sub should be enough.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast