Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I suppose I should go get that TP bonus earring after 5 years of playing and consider Romaa as an extra perk lol ... I think my biggest hang-up is how lonely it is to go through missions and quests now, even the new ones.
    (0)

Yawp... I solo'd them all on THF/DNC... didn't take long but felt significantly less dramatic.
    (0)

3. 08-13-2014 10:59 PM

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Are 11 really required?

I can't quite test it, since I do have them, but if so, the description probably should be adjusted since it specifically says one needs at least one of the first three alter egos... not 11!

As a side-note, I didn't appreciate the key item being found from a 'random' NPC at Ru Lude Gardens at all. How foolish of me to think it would come from places related to the required quests. >.>;

Oh well, at least I didn't spend too much time running around, hahah!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

I can only confirm I could not receive them at 10, but once i unlocked Shantotto, I was able to get the key item.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I see.

I forget if I was able to confirm this personally, but I believe some reports said that for Shantotto, one needs all the previous egos, so that would automagically mean they're all required.

Thanks for that!

Would be cool if the official documentation would be adjusted to reflect this.

I guess it could have been left vague on purpose, but saying “complete one of the Trust initiation quests in either San d’Oria, Bastok, or Windurst” is outright misleading. It does look like the Japanese page says the same, but their 'bunch of scrolls' does seem more accurate. ^^;

Perhaps next time just say ???. :]
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Galactic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

rainemard/bundel of scrolls

I have all 11 original trusts, zilart done CoP done, WOTG to chapter 3 bahamutt fight done, cs after bahamutt fight done, jamal still wont hand over scrolls, GM IIuvvoratin told me to look at forums/check guids and ask other players. every1 I know has AAs w/o romaa
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Windyhume View Post
    I have all 11 original trusts, zilart done CoP done, WOTG to chapter 3 bahamutt fight done, cs after bahamutt fight done, jamal still wont hand over scrolls, GM IIuvvoratin told me to look at forums/check guids and ask other players. every1 I know has AAs w/o romaa
    If I remember correctly, you need to collect one (or a few) of the trusts from the past too before you can start the quest line for AA.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    If I remember correctly, you need to collect one (or a few) of the trusts from the past too before you can start the quest line for AA.
    You need all of the baseline city trusts to get the KI. As long as you have "Shantotto", (not "Shantotto II" or "D.Shantotto",) then you know that requirement is fulfilled since you need all of the other city trusts in order to get her.

The full list: Naji, Ayame, Volker, Iron Eater, Excenmille, Curilla, Trion, Kupipi, Nanaa Mihgo, Ajido-Marujido, Shantotto

Rainemard. Having this trust is one of the requirements to unlock the AA ROE questline. Need to have the bundle in order to learn him tho.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 04-17-2018 at 01:09 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Galactic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    yup I have all of them too, zilart, chaines are done too. as far as past trusts 1 must have bundle lol
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2