Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Granted, it's nice to be able to work through stuff on your own time. But not everybody is able to SOLO ALL THE THINGS.
    I wasn't really interested in finishing SoA until they added the pet ring. PUP will probably still be gimp, but oh well.
    Good idea about creating an Assault linkshell by the way.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitruya View Post
    I don't really like that the missions are soloable now, as it creates a "go solo it with your Trusts" mentality instead of teaming up. It's like the other thread complaining about Assaults ... people just don't want to redo things they've already completed (which is why I will never have a mythic).
    Have you done these missions? Most people can't solo them. You can summon trusts, but they're virtually useless and are really only useful to the extent that they augment a team of fewer than 6 humans. Maybe there are some exceptional players who can, but I have redone a couple of the fights several times for people who tried and failed at a solo.

Trusts have drawbacks, such as being unable to use echo drops. This leads healer trusts useless when, say, Ashraak or the Primogenial Marolith inflict AOE silence.
    (0)

Yeah, I had to get player help for "Stonewalled" because the Trusts didn't work for solo. I'm currently on the next BCNM, "The Gates."
    (0)

It depends on your job and solo experience I guess. I'm currently working on a solo strategy for 4-32 (ah, you crazy Balamor) because I'm having some serious issues with Trust positioning in that fight.

And if they end up in the line of fire they are guaranteed to go down faster than you can say "why don't you dooooooodge?!"

But, even if I can solo that fight somehow it sounds like the following chapter wont be very soloable unless I get better gear. And since I'm using a combination of very old items and sparks armor sets and weapons it may be faster just trying my luck with a concierge Linkshell or two to get SoA done. <_<;

We'll see.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2