Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Honestly, the OA2/3 on Mythic 1 handers really should apply to both hands.

With a 2hander, like the SAM, WAR, or DRG mythics, you're looking at, at most, +80% DPS from the OA2/3. It will in practice be less, because you will already have DA TA and WA, but it is an insanely large boost.

On DNC, with AM3 up, I get 40% OA2 and 20% OA3... on my main hand, and main hand only. Which means that AM3 on a 1 handed mythic for a dual wielder is, at most, half as big of a boost as it is to a 2hander, or someone not dual wielding.

Of course, that will never happen, because tha twould mean SAM isn't the best DD job, and we can't have that.
    (1)

I think rme's should get everything when offhanded. The triple damage or whatever off handing mandau or kikoku or whatever would help make up the difference between 2 handed and 1 handed aftermath effects. Its a bit unfair that the delays are about the same, but 2 handed jobs get aftermath proc chances on every hit, but 1 handers don't.

That or they should let aftermaths proc on both hands when its up....
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    While we are at it should fix am3 for ranged mythics too...
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    While we are at it should fix am3 for ranged mythics too...
    How is the Occasionally deals double/triple damage broken?
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    How is the Occasionally deals double/triple damage broken?
    Well unlike melee am3s it doesn't work on ws. Nor can it work on additional hits via barrage/double shot like relic procs do

Should also note that it being dmg instead of hits in and of itself is sort of broken. With additional hits you effectively get that double/triple dmg AND double/triple tp.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Well unlike melee am3s it doesn't work on ws. Nor can it work on additional hits via barrage/double shot like relic procs do

Should also note that it being dmg instead of hits in and of itself is sort of broken. With additional hits you effectively get that double/triple dmg AND double/triple tp.
    Isn't that problem specifically with the mechanics of how ranged attacks work, though?
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    Isn't that problem specifically with the mechanics of how ranged attacks work, though?
    Not really sure what you mean by that
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    I hope SE considers revisiting REM updates or offhanding REM weapons.

This was just released in March 2015:

And this with Unity in January 2015:

I don't understand why it is OK to offhand the above weapon, but not Relic or Empyrean weapons:

I think we're approaching the limit of SE's argument for offhanding R/E/M's would be 'overpowered'.
    I'd like to get this thread back on track. Here we see a new Escha G.Axe with STR+40 and Attack+40. I think we should be allowed to offhand RMEs for full-effects now. (I also think we're due for some details about REM upgrades). I mean the Escha weapon has +16% or +20% base damage when compared to 119 relic and empy, while only a 3-4% increase in delay.

And it even glows! ...Come on SE!:

(1)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 07-13-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    I'd like to get this thread back on track. Here we see a new Escha G.Axe with STR+40 and Attack+40. I think we should be allowed to offhand RMEs for full-effects now. (I also think we're due for some details about REM upgrades). I mean the Escha weapon has +16% or +20% base damage when compared to 119 relic and empy, while only a 3-4% increase in delay.

And it even glows! ...Come on SE!:

Bumping in the hopes that SE has some plans to augment REM weapons or at least let us offhand them. SE, any updates or plans?

Edit: apologies for necro post, I didnt see that this thread was started over a year ago...butthat is an awfully long time to go without a reply from SE.

I also noticed that new SR weapons are even more powerful and probably even dwarf some REM weapons:

The augments for this weapon are: DMG+15, STR+10, VIT+10 and double attack+3% ...our REMs need some love, SE.
    (1)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 10-26-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Character
    Artisandge
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 70
    I think this thread raises a good point. Will we be able to offhand REMs when they are updated?

Edit: I mean to ask: will we be able to offhand REMs and get stat boosts (but no aftermath)? I think it's about time this was OK for us to do.
    (0)
    Last edited by HopefulNAPlayer; 11-22-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4