Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Rather than balance or any other similar reasons, I'm sure they're just too lazy to change it. Selectively filtering out some stats but not others is probably more difficult than just blanking them (as they do for relics/mythics currently).

Imagine the extreme case where they remove all restrictions and allow you to dual wield RMEs with full bonuses (including WS access for both and aftermath on the appropriate weapon). RMEs would generally become offhand weapons and in extreme zerg cases you might use two of them, but the resulting DPS boost would be relatively small.

PS. There have been dozens of threads about this made since the forums were opened, and I have posted in many of them in favor of the idea (still am in favor). However, given that 1H weapon users are in a better DD position than ever before, I think the timing is wrong to push this issue now.
    (4)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well some 1HD users... axe, club, and kat got very little in the 1hd ws update. It would be more apt to call it the dagger and swd buff update
    (2)
    Last edited by dasva; 01-23-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Well some 1HD users... axe, club, and kat got very little in the 1hd ws update. It would be more apt to call it the dagger and swd buff update
    yeah, Axe got the shaft
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Mistral Axe isn't quite as good as Savage Blade, but it's not terrible either.
    (1)

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Kikoku is not amused by your attempt to relegate it to the demeaning offhand slot and demands to know why such an insult should be tolerated.
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Mistral Axe isn't quite as good as Savage Blade, but it's not terrible either.
    It's ok but except on fairly evasive stuff or times when I have reason to save tp I tend to get more dmg from ruinator or even Decimation. Or the magical ones assuming you can gear, buff/debuff for them.

Mostly for axe the update seemed to bring a lot of the previously unusable axe ws up to ruinators level and give ruinator a slight bump. Which is somewhat nice to have more ws to choose from if only for skillchaining (which if they do give ready moves skillchain elements that might matter a lot) and might be cool if you can get into a pt with enough buffs and coordination that lets you self skillchain since I think bst might actually have the elements to 5 step. And it's also kind of nice not to feel so obligated to meriting Ruinator 5/5, but for right now the changes barely budged bst dps
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Can we please offhand REM weapons now?

I hope SE considers revisiting REM updates or offhanding REM weapons.

This was just released in March 2015:

And this with Unity in January 2015:

I don't understand why it is OK to offhand the above weapon, but not Relic or Empyrean weapons:

I think we're approaching the limit of SE's argument for offhanding R/E/M's would be 'overpowered'.
    (4)

Character
    Sandmaster
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Im not sure if there is a cap on spell interuption rate down, but do you get the Spell interuption Down on the offhand Tancho because mainhanding the +1, off handing the NQ + merits your pretty much safe to become a lazy ninja and cast shadows whenever you please.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    It caps at 100% but iirc it took around 104% to achieve. Back in the day it was kind of a thing with rdm/nin tanking
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    I hope SE considers revisiting REM updates or offhanding REM weapons.

This was just released in March 2015:

And this with Unity in January 2015:

I don't understand why it is OK to offhand the above weapon, but not Relic or Empyrean weapons:

I think we're approaching the limit of SE's argument for offhanding R/E/M's would be 'overpowered'.
    SE, care to comment on this or if you plan to update REM weapons at all?
    (1)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast