Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Revnwolf
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Maintenance Times

What are you thinking SE? 10m maintenance on Saturday night? Why the change @ all?. It used to be @ end of Jap. Play time, and before NA time. You said you got rid of EU auto-trans because their just wasnt enough of them to warrent it. So now you screw NA with these rediculous maint. times? Come on, if this time frame is gonna stay, let us know, I'm gone from this game.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The maintenance happened in the middle of the day in Japan, and at like 1 AM in the Eastern US, and late in the evening for western US. This is what everyone is always asking for. Maintenance has to happen SOMETIME. SE just can't win.
    (8)

Character
    Afterdarkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolf View Post
    What are you thinking SE? 10m maintenance on Saturday night? Why the change @ all?. It used to be @ end of Jap. Play time, and before NA time. You said you got rid of EU auto-trans because their just wasnt enough of them to warrent it. So now you screw NA with these rediculous maint. times? Come on, if this time frame is gonna stay, let us know, I'm gone from this game.
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out you muppet! Maint has been in eu prime time for years, it happens once or twice in your time zone and you threaten to quit haha what a big baby.
    (10)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Its true in the EU we always got maint just as we were logging in for our game-time. My POL Message box is full of old messages from other EU players about how they just got off work and the maint is starting, and long lines of expletives and exclamation marks lol.

I'm just glad SE keep the game maintained and correct the known issues promptly. Although it burns a bit when the maint is to add 500 log-in point garudites and titanites lol.
    (6)

Character
    Radames
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    If you can't withstand an hour or two of your game time being interrupted by a maintenance that happens once every so often, my god could you just unsubscribe? I like to stay awake and all, but I'd rather be asleep, and the maintenances are a great motivator for me to get some much needed shut eye.
    (1)

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I live in eastern time zone US, we always had the maintenance's at 1pm to 2:30-3:30pm, middle of the afternoon which was my playing time, for years. Now they happen when I'm in bed....love it. Seems to me everyone was always complaining because they were during the day NA, now they are at night NA. No matter what time they do it, some part of the world will be upset. Now the JP world has it during their afternoons...
    (2)

Player
    Maintenance times are irrelevant, because they interrupt EVERYONE's playtime.
    (3)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    Maintenance times are irrelevant, because they interrupt EVERYONE's playtime.
    This.

For what it's worth, I absolutely love the maintenance times now, work a split second/third shift, and by time I get home, servers are just coming up.
    (1)
    7/10/14

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    i think thay need to do maint on a revolving cycle
    jp midnight
    eu midnight
    us midnight

this would quell all the people who complain about it always being maint when thay want to play
    (0)

Player
    A frequent revolving maintenance would screw with their employees too much, changing it every few years though, works out fine.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast