Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Zeni Notorious Monsters - Why must we suffer

Please please please add warps to zones that are closer to some of the more secluded NM locations, OR give us a Key Item that lets up open gates in areas with out having to continually farm keys. Thank you
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    What exactly are you referring to? Most of these I don't have a lot of trouble reaching. Dextrose is a bit of a pain in the neck to reach, but most of these guys I can reach pretty quickly with either Voidwatch warps, staging point warps, or navigating Alzadaal Undersea Ruins.
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Tyger paths specifically you have to get 2 keys, + run all the through the atoll for not just 1 but 2 of the NMs in that path.

Also this could be helped by making the pop items/drop item (for KI) for/from the NMs no longer Rare so we could hold a few of them
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You don't need 2 keys for anything in Ilrusi. If you start from Ilrusi staging point you can get around with just one.
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Where was other paths don't need to farm anything extra.
    Doesn't change the fact there are still plenty of places in the ToAU areas that could use ease of access.
    Esp because farming keys with a ~6% drop rate is wack -.-
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    From this map, go to Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point. Go way southwest and exit through point "C" on to map 3. From there you can walk to the Lamian Fang Key Door at F-9. Go through and immediately turn right. From there you can walk around to reach Nuhn at G-6, then the exit to Experimental Lamia near there. Only 1 key required and you can get that from the ??? spot out in Caedarva once per game day.

If you want to reach Tyger or Mahjeef the Paintorn, you can go through Alzadaal Undersea Ruins.

I can't really remember how to reach Lil' Apkallu, Velionis, or Zarkeehl, but I know I never needed more than 1 key. And since those are all below tier 3, they're optional.
    (0)

Sorry, but there are currently no plans to implement a feature that will allow players to warp to ZNM locations.
    (1)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Sorry, but there are currently no plans to implement a feature that will allow players to warp to ZNM locations.
    I was thinking something more along the lines of to the closest zone line sort of like what Voidwatch does. Not str8 to the pop (though that would be awesome I know that would never fly). Thanks for the response Grekumah
    (1)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Should really consider revamping the system entirely.
    It's currently a pain in the ass, and the only reason people do it at all is for Mythics.
    The worst part for me was doing it with a group and waiting 3 minutes between each pop. Spend like 15 minutes popping when the NM takes 5 seconds/pop to kill. (And then Tinnin takes forever to spawn heads...)
    (0)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\