Player

Unused areas could use some incentive to visit.

I returned to the game not long ago, and I decided to check out the "Treasures of Aht Urhgan" areas among some others and realized there was no reason to be there except a few quests.

Why not have something like the field manual/grounds tomes in those areas? Since skilling up seems to be a major problem for new level 99 players, why not add a skill up bonus buff choice to sanction or those previously mentioned books?

I see how huge the game world is but very little of it has a purpose anymore, except one trek through for some quest. So it would be nice to put some neglected areas to use.

Like I said, I just came back so this is from the point of view of someone who is not too familiar with all the new systems. I do see a lot of players skilling up though. Disregard if there is just something I missed.
    (2)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Skilling up is actually easier than ever with the skill increasing tomes.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Skilling up is actually easier than ever with the skill increasing tomes.
    Well that was just an example of something they could add. I'll leave the actual design ideas to the development team. I'm here to suggest improvements, not to try designing the game for them. Examples were there just to show that it could be easy to implement by using existing systems, but I'm sure they could come up with their own great ideas on how to do this.

They have all these awesome areas that get no attention, so I was just suggesting that they should breathe some new life into them.
    (2)