Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Why are some Guild Shops Still closed at certain times?

I thought a past update was supposed to remove shops being closed for large chunks of IRL time?

Just went to buy some Ash Lumber so I can make some Acid Bolts... it was 22:00 and...

"This shop is closed. We are open 6 to 21."

.........is there really a reason this still needs to be like this? I have to wait nearly 10 IRL minutes just so I can buy some Ash Lumber?

The waiting does not introduce anything positive to the game environment, it just makes people groan and wish they could minimize the window to do other stuff unless they happen to be playing in windowed mode. Then they end up having to do something else while waiting.

All Shops should be open 24/8.
    (2)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I thought they said they did away with the weekly holiday for guild shops not the actual opening hours.

I agree that guild shops should stay open all times though, like standard vendors do, it's not like the NPC has anything else to do, if they did they wouldn't be still standing there telling you they're closed.

I always remember the one time in months when I actually need to use a guild shop and it just happens to be on their weekly holiday.
    (1)
    Last edited by Calatilla; 08-06-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I understand the whole realism of only having a shop open certain hours... but then why don't the npcs go home and to bed!?!
    (1)