Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    We seem to be able to start on floor 96 of Nyzul and do 10 floors reliably. If we alternate who spends tokens to start it, that's ~3500 tokens per day. So that's 43 days of Nyzul for the tokens require.

I guess the tl;dr: of this would be that mythics are stupid hard for anyone who has not been playing this game for a continuous decade, and I think that people who have been playing this game for that long and have stockpiles of all the non-seekers currencies forget that other players don't have the same resources and lose sight of how ridiculously hard it is to make mythics.
    10 floors? really? urdoinitwrong. i go 2x DD + brd and get to floor 15 - 20, starting at 96. that's 20 to 25 floors. getting anywhere between 8k and 10k tokens. If you take more than 3 you'll get a penalty, but that's your choice. You still should be getting way more than 10 floors done.

And no, even though I have made 5 mythics I did not have any stored currency. It takes roughly 69 days at 8k tokens a day to make a mythic (assuming you already had captain).

The only hard part really about doing mythics is getting people to do a few of the assaults with you that are unsoloable. The rest is just a grind. In comparison, empyreans are easy solo, relics are easy solo, and ergons are easy solo... at least while people still do delve so you can get your plasm. Most of REME are just a grind and not difficult. They only become difficult when you have parts that you can't solo and there aren't others readily willing to help (assaults, and one day delve). You at least have a group willing to help you so you should be thankful for that at least.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    10 floors? really? urdoinitwrong. i go 2x DD + brd and get to floor 15 - 20, starting at 96. that's 20 to 25 floors. getting anywhere between 8k and 10k tokens. If you take more than 3 you'll get a penalty, but that's your choice. You still should be getting way more than 10 floors done.

And no, even though I have made 5 mythics I did not have any stored currency. It takes roughly 69 days at 8k tokens a day to make a mythic (assuming you already had captain).

The only hard part really about doing mythics is getting people to do a few of the assaults with you that are unsoloable. The rest is just a grind. In comparison, empyreans are easy solo, relics are easy solo, and ergons are easy solo... at least while people still do delve so you can get your plasm. Most of REME are just a grind and not difficult. They only become difficult when you have parts that you can't solo and there aren't others readily willing to help (assaults, and one day delve). You at least have a group willing to help you so you should be thankful for that at least.
    Would you mind telling me how you get the Ichor? Last time I checked, Einherjar has a six player minimum.

As to Nyzul, we have not done five man nyzul yet. We've done three, and we can't do more than 10 floors reliably. Just can't figure it out.

'cause honestly, at this point, we've wracked our brains and researched everything we could find on how to do these things as quickly and efficiently as we can, and we can't seem to get it going any faster.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Furthermore, could you please explain to me how you get 30k Alexandrite in 69 days? Considering you'd have to be getting 434 alex a day to do that. So, either you're running salvage on multiple characters, you're buying alex, or you're cheating to be able to rerun sections of salvage.
    (1)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Also, I'm calling bullshit on your claim that Empyrean weapons are easy solo. Please explain how you get 1500 HMP and 60 Riftdross EASY solo.
    (1)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Oh. And you claim ERGON weapons are easy SOLO, too. You're either a cheater or a liar, or both.
    (1)

Player
    Would you mind telling me how you get the Ichor? Last time I checked, Einherjar has a six player minimum.

As to Nyzul, we have not done five man nyzul yet. We've done three, and we can't do more than 10 floors reliably. Just can't figure it out.

'cause honestly, at this point, we've wracked our brains and researched everything we could find on how to do these things as quickly and efficiently as we can, and we can't seem to get it going any faster.
    ichor: it does not have a 6 player minimum, though i recommend with at least brd + blm or brd + blu. if you go with less than 6 you only get 10 minutes to complete... which is plenty of time.

nyzul: BRD does marcato victory march + advancing march + paeon 5 + paeon 6. my brd has carnwenhan so songs last just shy of 10 minutes. the 2 DD go /war and use movement speed gear.
    (0)

Player
    Furthermore, could you please explain to me how you get 30k Alexandrite in 69 days? Considering you'd have to be getting 434 alex a day to do that. So, either you're running salvage on multiple characters, you're buying alex, or you're cheating to be able to rerun sections of salvage.
    i do 2x salvage a day, and yes i have more than one character. and yes i buy alex. and no i don't cheat.
    (0)

Player
    Also, I'm calling bullshit on your claim that Empyrean weapons are easy solo. Please explain how you get 1500 HMP and 60 Riftdross EASY solo.
    buy them, just like relic currency for relics.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I duo Einherjar with another fellow. Einherjar does have a 6 man minimum if you're going to stay more than 10 minutes, but you can clear all Tier 3 chambers in under 10 minutes with two players. Use a Blue Mage or Black Mage set up for AoE damage and a healer.

We do Tier 3 Einherjar as BLM + WHM -> Use Tear / Wing to enter Odin solo on SMN -> repeat.

It averages out to about 2.5k Ampuoles a day.
    (0)

Player
    Oh. And you claim ERGON weapons are easy SOLO, too. You're either a cheater or a liar, or both.
    you are crass. but to answer your allegations: don't need to cheat to get H-P Bayld, just go do coalition assignments and reives or buy from bazaars. While it is possible to solo plasm and it is quite easy to do so, it is not recommended as it would take a very long time compared with joining a group to do delve 1-5 + boss.
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast