Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Next R/M/E Update

With new weapons being tossed in to the mix on the 12th, I was wondering what the Dev teams plan was on ensuring that the R/M/E weapons do not become inundated again like they were before the 119 upgrade. I know SE wants people to do the new content, so maybe if there was something in the new content that was the upgrade item that would be awesome. Even if it is not a higher ilvl (iirc we are going to be at 119 for a while), just more skill or more stats of some sort (INT on blm mythic would make me love you all forever).

Side note to that... could the Relic Staff get some SMN love too :-3 please, it is awesome for blm ... but not so much for smn.
    (4)

The development team will be looking into upgrading R/M/E gear once they have implemented item level 120+. With that said, please understand that we have no concrete details to share in regards to when this (R/M/E upgrades & Item Level 120+) will be happening; just know that there are plans in the works!
    (12)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    wow quick response, I like it, hows about while your paying such good attention to us you ask the dev team to let us sell our cruor again as the ways of earning gill have become stale again with just dyna and salvage being the only real options even though im alch 100
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    And thus the cycle continues. I wonder how long after iLvl120+ rme upgrades till they become obsolete again?

With every update and the introduction of new weapons, rme's should always get a bump up so then can keep their edge.
    (4)
    Last edited by Malthar; 08-07-2014 at 06:45 AM.

Player
    Really, I hope 120+ never happens. I could list off a ton of gear from 99 such as Serpentes, Nares, Seidr, Empyrean gear, and so on, all of which are not even into item levels. If we go into 120 not only will a ton of things be outdated once again but even more gear will be left behind. If I'm still going into content such as Delve II but at even higher levels but I'm keeping on gear with the DEF of a 99 thanks to not being updated, not to mention items like Seidr which flat out make your DMG & Accuracy lower but have valuable side bonus' then I'm screwed. Going up higher is only going to make people mad and make things worse, same as it did last time. This game and it's long term goal mentality is why increasing the cap is never going to really be a good idea.
    (16)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    They said that we will progress to higher iLvLs a while back, but that we would be capped at 119 for a "while" how long a while is well only the Devs know that, but it doesn't matter. The game has to continue to move forward, I just hope that R/M/E get updated sooner than later this time around. Thank you for the quick response Grekumah! Even if your avatar is a pudding *resists his blm urges to NUKE* :E
    (3)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Camate already has his eye on that one. It's said that he's partial to puddings.
    (0)

Character
    Lanselot
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    The development team will be looking into upgrading R/M/E gear once they have implemented item level 120+. With that said, please understand that we have no concrete details to share in regards to when this (R/M/E upgrades & Item Level 120+) will be happening; just know that there are plans in the works!
    This is awesome just to know that it is happening I don't even care when it happens. Can the devs please include shields and instruments in the upgrade as well? Ochain and Aegis are in serious need of at least an increase to 119 let alone whatever level you decide the next upgrade will be to.
    (1)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yes, the low level shields affect our iLvl.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    All I am asking, no, am begging for is that it won't take as long this time.
    (4)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast