Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    It's all good. I understand your frustrations with cheaters as just running around I see them every day. I made four mythics last year without cheating. How? I have more than one character so I did salvage twice a day. Meticulously. I also would either craft or spam events like delve to get gil and buy as much alex as I could. The vast majority of the assaults I could do by myself but would ask my LS for like 1 or 2 people to help out with the couple I couldn't do myself. einherjar is shouted for by multiple people every day on my server. So really, except for a couple assaults that one would need to ask for help, all a mythic requires is dedication to the grind.
    Dedication to the grind. I couldn't have said it better.
    (0)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I was going to make a thread but I found this one. Is the plan to upgrade RME to 120+ still in the works? I would like to know if the game will end updates with R/M/E weapons at the top?

I ask this for economy reasons, after Rhapsodies of Vana'Diel finishes. Content like Dynamis/Salvage/Voidwatch gets done less (and makes less gil for farmers) if RME are not the most sought after trophies.

Please let us know SE. Thanks if you can provide any information.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kylos; 03-21-2015 at 07:11 AM.

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    They probably should end up on top but it would be kinda funny and sad if some Skirmish weapon ends up being the best.
    (1)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    They probably should end up on top but it would be kinda funny and sad if some Skirmish weapon ends up being the best.
    Right? How sad would it be if after 13 years of questing weapons, the pinnacle was reached in 30 minutes?

I mean I'm all for making mythics and empyrian weapons slightly more accessible, but I cringe a little every time I look at an alluvian skirmish weapon that is better. Especially when the guy rocking it is in 109 reforged af, unaugmented wkr and delve gear and stuff like that. You know he just got that weapon on accident and it's better than a mythic....
    (2)
    Last edited by bazookatooth; 03-21-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5