Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Details on the Upcoming Version Update!

Wow... Absolutely nothing about beastmaster.
    (4)

I know I bitched about PUP and DRG but damn ... that is a huge slap in the face to BSTs.
    But um, I think you got a good JP category?
    (1)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I wonder how they'll calculate pet attack speed...
    But a gnat hitting 10 percent faster is still a gnat. It would have been nice if they increased the attack power instead.
    (1)

Player
    That's one of the better job points in the game currently, there's always a risk it's gonna be gear haste (dumb) or reduce tp (dumb). But from the initial description you're getting 10% faster attacks, rising to 30% later.

I am really disappointed that the "We're fixing pet jobs promise" line appeared to just be a throw away. We've heard nothing about it since.
    (4)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Even the propaganda video was insulting. There wasn't a single beastmaster b to be found. Those new weapons do look smexy, though.
    (2)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You know they made a post last week that detailed which jobs wee getting adjustments. BST wasn't on it, so not sure what you were looking for today.
    (0)

Player
    They announced pet job fixes earlier this month, so I guess we were expecting that.
    (3)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    And that bst would be a stronger DD.
    (2)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloon View Post
    They announced pet job fixes earlier this month, so I guess we were expecting that.
    They said in the future though, as in not this update. They talk about a lot of things that are months off, see: poison damage increase, new system for Warrior, Atamos (coming in September), a trust with a Regain aura, adjustments to Avatar's Favor, increasing the range of Smn BP Wards, Nin Shuriken changes, etc.

Typically if it's coming that very next update, they specify it. Otherwise, you get a "it's coming in the future, when we know more, we'll let you know!"

For what it's worth, I hope pet jobs get the buffs they need to be competitive. But the crowd of you guys on the O forums are pretty venomous regarding your buffs. XD
    (0)
    7/10/14

We're just passionate. ^.^ We want to see the day when someone actually shouts for a pet job, or invites us as their DD slot without saying, "Can you come another job?"
    I don't think people would keep bitching about low server population if you could pick up any group of people and go do things together (and still have a nice spread of DD, tank, support).
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast