Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

RoE

Hello,
    Some of the RoE quests are being a pain to complete.
    Some are not possible to complete if we don't have the right jobs.
    It is very limiting & reducing the role playing aspect of a role playing game.
    For example, the Healing quests.
    It should be possible to complete those quests trough items or the spells Drain & DrainII. But my real concern is the quest Golden Rule.
    I am not planning on leveling a job nor learning new spells to be able to complete some RoE quests.
    Could it be possible to add more options to complete them?
    Especially Golden Rule, could reraise items work for that quest please?
    So we don't have to screw up our characters to complete quests that are not possible to skip? Thank you.
    (0)
    Nel.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You can't complete all the AF quest related ones either unless you level those jobs to at least 50 and do all the quests. So you either do that or just don't complete the objectives. Why should it be any different with the healing related quests? There are 516 total Records of Eminence objectives, not counting limited time and daily objectives, and no significant advantage to completing all of them. I don't really get why special accommodations should be made to make these few easier to complete.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelyus View Post
    So we don't have to screw up our characters to complete quests that are not possible to skip? Thank you.
    ....Leveling up more useful jobs is far from "screwing" with your character. I mean seriously, Raise is too difficult/annoying/"screwing with your character" to bother getting? And RoE are more than possible to skip.
    (0)
    7/10/14