Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
Theophany +1, Gendewitha +1, are nearly identical for curepotency
Please explain to me how 10% Cure Potency and 18% Cure Potency are nearly identical.

and Theophany is better when curepotency is capped elsewhere, due to the higher mind, cure cast time will be capped with some combination, and is part of your precast set, though Hekas is still one of the better peices for doing so. A Whm should be curing in Empy+2 body, generally speaking, as long as they can cap their curepotency without their body piece.
Gendewitha allows you to pack on more cure potency so it frees you up to move around other slots so that you can have more healing skill, MND and -enmity. And no, Theophany isn't in my precast set because Piety Cap +1 is better. Theophany +1 is a nice piece for people who can't or don't want to manage multiple sets. It's outshined by other pieces for each of it's other 3 main stats: cure potency, casting time and enmity.

With what? Spurrina Coif is the only thing that offers more refresh with a 119 Body over Heka's combo, it's also not iLevel and costs about 50Mil on my server, most would rather put that money towards a REM, if they can manage 50M at all.

You could idle in a Wivre Hairpin and a 119Body, the same refresh, and a little more defense, at best, and annoying to farm for anyone who doesn't have it, though, so is Heka's.

Heka's combo is still the most frequent endgame idle option I see for Whms who have plenty of 119 gear that they swap into for other spells.
If you want to stand around in 2 pieces of non ilevel gear for the same or 1 more mp/tick, then I guess you found your use. I see most WHM's idling in G. Bilaut because it offers more than just "a little more defense" and you're swimming in MP so that 1 extra tick means very little. And as you pointed out, there is still an ilevel option with Spurrina Coif if you really need more mp, but I too think that's not worth the money, and you have Wivre Hairpin.