Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Assaults Mission Quality of Life Changes

I hope that this gets some Dev attention.
    Assaults are ToAU content that is now for the most part a speed bump in the road for those of us who are looking to make a Mythic Weapon. As it is older content the equipment we now have does make most of these mini-missions easy as pie, recently the reduction in requirements from Three characters needed to enter to one facilitated this even more. But there is still more work to be done in making this content better.

1. Please increase or remove the cap on Imperial Tags.
    Currently as a Captain one can hold 1 tag Key Item on their person, and the NPC will store 4. Yet other content we have which is considerably "harder" and more current have systems similar that have no cap/limit.
    What I would like to see is that the tags can be stored up to 50 (why 50? because that is the number of assault missions) and Captain rank instead of giving an extra slot would reduce the time it takes to gain a tag from the current 24 hour ish mark, to 15 hours or 12 hours ... something SIGNIFIGANT.

2. Revamp some of the missions & their objectives.
    Imperial Agent Rescue (MJTG #1) comes to mind right away as I was attempting to break down those doors and even with iLvL 115+ gear evasion the MJ were still landing almost every fire spit on me, and with a lvl 1, 1 dmg weapon equipped I broke every weapon they carried in about 7 swings .. while on pld ... -.- ... so something that could be done for this assault is instead of having to have the MJs "break down the doors" add a key to the cells to 3 of the monsters at random, so we can kill them all and open the doors to rescue the poor fellow.

Fenris_Takumi has some good input in their post (http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...oable-assaults.) about scaling the number or troops to feed in the dreaded Lebros Supplies Assult.

Another one that needs attention is Azure Ailments, as with 0 armor equipped many of the ailments are resisted by lvl 99 players.

One think you might say is: "Why not limit the level of the assault, we give you that option" to which I respond: It is hard enough to find 6 people who are interested in doing Nyzul, Einjhar, or any other "old" content. Trying to get people together for a level restricted assault ... I'd rather jump in to the center of Ifrits Cauldron.

I'm sure there are other assault missions that need attention, these are just some of the things I really wish to be fixed, as I do enjoy assaults for the most part.
    (4)
    Last edited by Rubicant82; 08-02-2014 at 02:32 AM. Reason: adding more stuff

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Well Imperial Agent Rescue. Could always change the mobs TP regen. Like 4~10 tp a tick. Without changing much.
    (0)