Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitruya View Post
    After seeing how badly PUP and DRG have gotten trolled again and again, I can't bring myself to log in anymore.
    My subscription is up for renewal ... somebody give me a reason to keep paying for this sh*t.
    Slight buff to pointless WS! BOOM! Sub saved.

You're welcome Square.

In all seriousness, there's a bigger problem I feel. It's the refusal to accept that there are some fundamental problems with jobs. They have never once addressed JA delay for everyone, maneuver length, disparity between dps jobs and auto defense. PUPPETMASTER ON MAGE GEAR -_-

If they have, it's a shrug off.

I'd like it if they took things seriously, even if they don't have a fix in site for the near future.
    (2)
    Last edited by Balloon; 08-05-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvyn View Post
    Puppetmaster

The MP Repair one looks good untill you look into it at further detail, a fully maxed category would give you 200mp back per repair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvyn View Post
    Puppetmaster
    Repair Effect
    Gradually restores automaton's MP when Repair is used.
    Amount of MP recovered depends on the item used.
    I believe these numbers indicate per tick recovery -- hence "gradually." Which is pretty sweet.

If this does give 50 to 200MP per tick I think I'd rate this as one of our best Job Point categories.

This is extremely useful for the many instances when the automaton is at low MP AND low HP where a DAD isn't possible.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsujin View Post
    I believe these numbers indicate per tick recovery -- hence "gradually." Which is pretty sweet.

If this does give 50 to 200MP per tick I think I'd rate this as one of our best Job Point categories.

This is extremely useful for the many instances when the automaton is at low MP AND low HP where a DAD isn't possible.
    Job points give 5 mp per job point to auto mp. It is NOT gonna be 200mp/tick.
    (0)

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    It's 5mp for an NQ oil and 20 for a +3. So it's either +50MP to +200MP flat for maxing out, or it's +50MP to +200MP per tick. One is terrible, one is great.

Also, balloon, regarding what you said about how SE views PUP (the clown empy armor, the blushing, etc) I have an extra depressing one for you.

Our reforged sets for Artifact and Relic are called "Foire" and "Pitre" respectively. "Foire" is French for "show" or "fair." Even worse, "Pitre" literally means "clown" or "buffoon."

Who the hell decided that this was okay!?!?
    (0)

Player
    Automaton Max MP Boost
    Increases the maximum MP of automatons.
    Increase maximum MP by 5.
    Meant that one, I mean if they think +100mp is too broken (+5 instead of +10 to health), then I really think +200mp going up to +600mp a tick at 30/30. It's just going to be a flatout cap going in a tick of 1/x - It might be better if it was just +200mp on repair, since the niche situation where you wouldn't just deactivate reactivate infers your auto is >100% hp, but popping repair is gonna put it back near 100% anyway, so you could deactivate to recover than mp.

And the auto would have to have low enough mp to not be able to cure anyway.

I don't feel like I have to explain how bad it is.

Buffoons collar.
    (0)

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    What do you mean by 30/30?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Balloon View Post
    Slight buff to pointless WS! BOOM! Sub saved.

You're welcome Square.

In all seriousness, there's a bigger problem I feel. It's the refusal to accept that there are some fundamental problems with jobs. They have never once addressed JA delay for everyone, maneuver length, disparity between dps jobs and auto defense. PUPPETMASTER ON MAGE GEAR -_-

If they have, it's a shrug off.

I'd like it if they took things seriously, even if they don't have a fix in site for the near future.
    This, and, events being designed in such a way that most jobs can't function well in them at all. It's really depressing with such low population numbers that you can't grab whoever is on and go do something, rather than needing relic RNGs or whatever.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsujin View Post
    What do you mean by 30/30?
    In the future, job categories will go to 30 instead of 10.
    (0)
    Last edited by Balloon; 08-05-2014 at 03:36 AM.

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    ....... *sigh*

Job Points are terrible.

(Edit: In that with a cap of 30 things will have to be designed so that each individual point is insignificant, explaining all the bonuses of +1 to X or -1 second to Y.)
    (0)

Player
    It's even more hilarious if you consider that they thought +150mp to automatons would be an acceptable buff after grinding 7,650,000 capacity points (assuming anything after 10 is stuck at 10/upgrade. Otherwise a whole lot more.)

Currently, getting 10 means our automaton can't even cast 1 Cure 4. Not that it would. Since it loves Cure V so much.
    (2)
    Last edited by Balloon; 08-05-2014 at 03:44 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast