Elvyn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

[dev1227] Additional Job Point Categories

Puppetmaster

Repair Effect
    Gradually restores automaton's MP when Repair is used.
    Amount of MP recovered depends on the item used.
    Automaton Oil: +5
    Automaton Oil +1: +10
    Automaton Oil +2: +15
    Automaton Oil +3: +20

Deus Ex Automata Recast
    Reduces the recast time of Deus Ex Automata.
    Reduce recast time by 1 second.

Not sure how I feel about them tbh, if I go with my gut reaction I would say pup got troll'd again. Compared to BST who got Pet Attack Speed and SMN who got Pet Attack Boost.

The MP Repair one looks good untill you look into it at further detail, a fully maxed category would give you 200mp back per repair. Like the Manafont abilities given the BLM frame most pups are less concerned with there Autos MP and more so with there HP and this effectively gives us unlimited MP.

Thats my 2p. Discus!
    (2)
    Last edited by Elvyn; 08-01-2014 at 05:56 PM.
    :O Destiny's Child Reformed!

Player
    I know how I feel about them. Once again they're atrocious. No Attack or Acc? So far we have Increase HP/MP (Pointless) Reduce Deus ex automaton by at max 30 seconds (utterly pointless). 200 MP Recovered with repair (Pointless with DAD)

Boo, Wendy Testaburger, boo.

BST got attack speed reduction. I want attack speed reduction. Or reduction of wait time between casting. Or something good.
    (3)
    Last edited by Balloon; 08-01-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Extended maneuvers would have been preferred as well.

Does SE really think that the attachments/maneuvers/gear/food makes them balanced in the att/acc/haste department versus other pets?

But man, if they're not going to address JA delay, we need longer maneuvers ...
    (5)

Player
    I'm 99% convinced square treat puppetmaster as an internal joke, a recent discussion with the localization leader Unelonborro raised that all gear is done manually, so puppetmaster is placed on Mage gear by design. Our Empy stuff is a clown outfit. Every criticism is shot down with the idea that we're already powerful in x/y/z respect (Hello, automaton defense). Our Job emote is us blushing, which is an accurate representation of how I feel when I'm on pup.

10 seconds off Deus Ex Automaton.. They could have added +% HP MP Bonus when using it. Instead of 33% we get boosted up to 66%. Not good, but better.

10 seconds, though. Why.
    (3)

I like our AF costumes, but yeah ... I hear ya.
    (0)

Player
    There is one thing to say, at least it's not "Chance to Learn Blue Magic."

But BLU did get the most useful tier 1 JP. I want to see elemental points so I can equip more on my Mage Automaton.
    (4)

Character
    Lumei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    So instead of making our automatons more durable, we should just throw its battered and broken frame against the enemy more often, losing even more time to JA delay! Delightful.
    (3)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Part of me is glad that job points are all so terrible. The process of acquiring them is so onerous that it removes the pressure to get any. But this new update actually brings some categories which appeal to me, so now I need my job points. I know you guys are talking PUP, so sorry if I'm hijacking. I've long been obsessed with Chakra, and even if it's just 10 points per job point, it's still pushing the boundary further.
    (0)

Character
    Draconious
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Deus Ex Automata Recast
    Reduces the recast time of Deus Ex Automata.
    Reduce recast time by 1 second.
    As a PUP, I don't think I would ever put points into this.

Dev team, please consider:
    Deus Ex Automata
    Increases amount of initial HP of you automaton while using Deus Ex Automata.
    Increase initial hp by 1%

I feel that this would better suit the job point category.

Thank you for your consideration.
    (2)

After seeing how badly PUP and DRG have gotten trolled again and again, I can't bring myself to log in anymore.
    My subscription is up for renewal ... somebody give me a reason to keep paying for this sh*t.
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast