Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Un-soloable assaults.

On Shiva. The number of people varries from 500~1200.
    Most of the people are busy with the new content.

This is why i sent a suggestion for Certain assault.
    -being able to summon trusts in some of the Assaults(where a healer is required)
    -Some Mission like "Lebros Supplies", numbers of soldier is minimize or the food needed to make one full reduction.

For now that is about it. I am kinda stuck @ the Lebros Cavern and no one wanna do it, because quote: "Lebros Supplies is too much of a bother, to help".

If anyone wanna share some other assault that can't be soloed please feel free to post em.
    (5)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    The only one I had real problems with (ie couldn't win even with movement speed and a few tries) is Orichalcum Survey. While I'm sure if you keep trying you will eventually win the mine rate is set so low that with only 1 person mining even if your pickaxe never breaks early you wont likely get it. Heck even with 2 people we still almost ran out of it.

But yeah some of the grab one thing and take it elsewhere would really benefit if you could grab more than one at a time. Especially considering this is level 75 content so ilvl 119 shouldn't be failing half the time lol
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Imperial agent rescue can be tricky to do solo just because getting the doors broken down can be a problem even when you're nude.
    (0)