Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    continues to hump this thread
    (0)

Hello!

As you're no doubt aware, the dragoon will receive the following when their wyvern has reached its maximum level:
    Attack+20% / Defense+20% / Haste+10%
    In addition, the Gift effect will also apply "Double Attack +10%."

With that said, the buffs that are granted by the wyvern are balanced around the recast time of Call Wyvern and the difficulty around keeping your wyvern at your side.
    (0)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Susake
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Any chance they could look into the wyvern not losing its level during/between Geas Fate encounters? I understand it lowering when zoning but not between certain fights within the same area.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello!

As you're no doubt aware, the dragoon will receive the following when their wyvern has reached its maximum level:
    Attack+20% / Defense+20% / Haste+10%
    In addition, the Gift effect will also apply "Double Attack +10%."

With that said, the buffs that are granted by the wyvern are balanced around the recast time of Call Wyvern and the difficulty around keeping your wyvern at your side.
    In that case, can you please change any/all encounters that do not properly adjust damage dealt to pets? I know there've been a few times that Ambuscade mobs dealt AOE/magic damage to my pets at 10x the amount that I took. The best explanation I could come up with is that there is some faulty level check within the damage formulas which does not account for ilvl pets.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Very sad day in dragoon history when the rejection becomes official

While having the capacity to use spirit link to level wyvern to cap buffs, kinda sucks that it resets exp poping mobs since you'd want to save spirit link to heal the wyvern
    (1)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    *With that said, the buffs that are granted by the wyvern are balanced around the recast time of Call Wyvern and the impossibility of keeping your wyvern at your side.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    *With that said, the buffs that are granted by the wyvern are balanced around the recast time of Call Wyvern and the impossibility of keeping your wyvern at your side.
    i suppose gotta use steady wing for burning major NM's like WoC or Kirin, if the NM ain't dead in about 30 seconds , then the wyvern is for sure (Because spirit link is 4min30sec recast from buffing when fight started)
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I can kind of understand keeping the wyvern alive, but if you get charmed you lose the wyvern and we have no abilities which will protect us against this
    (5)

Player
    It's incredibly irritating how ignorant or apathetic the dev team is with regards to the survivability of the wyvern. Especially knowing how spammy encounters are now with the added issue of an extremely limited way of healing the wyvern.

Would have been better to just not respond, as your response only shows how out of touch the dev team is with the actual play environment.

I'd rather be able to use the signature part of the job for more than 15-30 seconds instead of worrying about some extra pointless (because wyvern dies) stat balance.
    (1)
    Last edited by Mookies75; 04-02-2017 at 03:29 PM.

seems more like certain jobs they just down right don't give a crap about, thats why they do nothing about it and only say its already over powered
    (1)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast