Thread: BST merits

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I had 5/5 BST Affinity back when it made the Funguar Pet 75(?) and was useful. However right now our current pets are uncapped. But i kept my Affinity merits on the off-chance by 99 some of my favorites (Looking at you white bunny) Might uncap around 90.

As for Tier 1, Some tests on FFXIAH showed that the Body "Augments Killer Effects" pretty much brings back what they used to be, Added Acc/Atk/Damage-taken/etc Vs The mob you have killer for. he said through tests it appears that "Killer +" gear also enhances that effect as well. So i've considered meriting full Killer Effects/Reward Timer. or Killer/Call Beast. right now its Reward/Call Beast.

But that +2 Body really is intriguing, i wish i could find the thread.

edit: Found it!

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/17...ine-gausape-1/
    Nursery Nazuna Caps at level 86. She is the only one of the 76+ jugs that caps so far. 2/5 BA merits are useful at this point.

Also, if you want to use carrie + DG for 100% magic damage reduction, having a level 85 Carrie is required to make this viable at all. 5/5 BA.
    So they are still useful for these things.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Yeah I wrote this mainly because I was confused on the outcome of killer effects where and the beat affinity.

Was also wondering how the relic gloves came into play with BA merits
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Killer effects are actually a very good option if you have Gausape +1/2

you get a +2/5% to damage from the "augments killer effects" from Gausape +1/2
    (same % -dt also)
    Killer effects merits will improve this by 1%/merit. So you can get a total of 10% damage improvement on anything you have killer effect for. Thats pretty sweet, and should probably be a priority for any DD focused bst.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Fadnog
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    The way i have my merits right now is

Group 1:
    Killer Effects 5/5
    Call Beast 5/5

I have killer effects meritted cause i got a Tatami Shield and call beast because jug pets are like supreme now.

Group 2:
    Feral Howl 5/5
    Beast Affinity 5/5

I have BA merits cause i don't know when the pets will cap, so just in case i have them, and I have feral howl cause i like having a stun-like ability (terror) even though it doesn't work on anything in abyssea. (to my experience) It was good for soloing magic casting mobs.

I know my merits could prolly be set up better but I really don't feel like reallocating them.
    (0)
    - Fadnog -
    BST99 BLU99

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2