Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Welcome the Newest Community Team Member!

Hello, everyone!

For a while now it’s been little ol’ behemoth posting all the latest news from the development team and responding to your feedback and questions, but today I would like you all to welcome our newest Community Team member, Grekumah!

He’ll be (and has been for a couple weeks now) picking up your feedback and passing it along to the development team, and I’ll be having him post here more frequently as well.

So without further ado… (hopefully he posts right after so this isn’t awkward…)
    (14)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Greetings Vana’diel,

It is my pleasure to introduce myself to the FFXI community. A brief rundown of my experience with XI; I played on and off for about 9 years, I fell some of the great beasts that lurked our areas long ago (when they were a challenge to alliances!) and I maintained a very prestigious 75 BLU/NIN.

Alas, responsibilities and life interjected in my play time, and as some of you may have experienced at one time, XI had to take a back seat. It is thrilling to see so many of you dedicated players still exploring the magnificent world of XI, and I am honored to be advocating for all you!

I have secretly been reviewing your feedback and requests for the past few weeks as I became acclimated to my duties, so if you begin to see me posting instead of Camate, don’t be alarmed, he is still your guardian Behemoth.

~See you around the forums!
    Grekumah
    (30)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Should we be very afraid of him reaching his boiling point? Since he's a flan and all..
    (9)

Player
    Welcome and lol @ the above comment.
    (2)

Welcome Grekumah~
    (3)

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Welcome Grekumah, it's nice to have you!
    (3)

Player
    Hello and welcome Grekumah! Just a word of caution, I hear Behemoths like pudding so you may want to be a bit careful around Camate...
    (4)

Welcome! Hope you pet jobs because us pet job players are a raucous bunch.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yeah, I overheard him say some things one day as he sharpened his horns. It sounded akin to "hungry... pudding... dam... (that behemoth howl of his), then beaver. " Yeah, I thought the beaver part was kind of weird, too.
    (1)

/clap /cheer /hurrah /welcome
    (1)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast