Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Vinedrius
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Alexandrites to be stacked as 100 pieces just like Dynamis coins, please, dear SE?

For those who are not very determined and may change their mind, it would be really nice to have the option to save alexandrites as stacks of 100 pieces. I see no reason not to introduce this. We are simply forced to maintain a mule to store alexandrite unless we trade them all as we get them.

I can't give you puppy eyes for you to do this, SE but it would be a very nice quality of life addition to the game and you will hear nice words from us... You know you want to do this.
    (11)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    No thanks. Anything that increases the demand for alexandrite from players who haven't even flagged the quest (and may never) is a bad thing. If you're dedicated, make it work. If not, leave the alexandrite market to those who are serious about mythic.
    (2)

Character
    Vinedrius
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    In case someone is farming but not so sure about completing a mythic, hoarding them wouldn't really make any difference. The source is infinite, so I can't see how it would raise demand from them.

Also, it actually sounds a bit greedy to speak against such a quality of life addition in that context... just saying.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vinedrai; 07-28-2014 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    No thanks. Anything that increases the demand for alexandrite from players who haven't even flagged the quest (and may never) is a bad thing. If you're dedicated, make it work. If not, leave the alexandrite market to those who are serious about mythic.
    You srs bro?

Selfishness aside, Making them stack to 100 isn't going to suddenly create an influx of people looking to spend hundreds of millions on a Mythic, if anything it will decrease the storage woes of those who are serious about it. Not every Mythic owner start collecting Alex when @ the Alex stage, most buy and store it well before they're at that stage.
    (7)

Player
    I've a mule appropriately named Alexandriteman. He sits in Jeuno, I plan to raise his fame, and his entire purpose in life is to hold one thing, Alexandrite. The only other items that will ever grace his inventory are Beits for when I need them to upgrade to 119 and my items for 99ing/Glowing my Mythic. I'd love to not need him, or at very least not need to upgrade his inventory just to hold all of my Alexandrite more easily.
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    I've a mule appropriately named Alexandriteman. He sits in Jeuno, I plan to raise his fame, and his entire purpose in life is to hold one thing, Alexandrite. The only other items that will ever grace his inventory are Beits for when I need them to upgrade to 119 and my items for 99ing/Glowing my Mythic. I'd love to not need him, or at very least not need to upgrade his inventory just to hold all of my Alexandrite more easily.
    You only need to do 1 mog entrance quest to be able to do all 10 gobbiebag quests.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    You only need to do 1 mog entrance quest to be able to do all 10 gobbiebag quests.
    Good to know.
    (0)

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    100 pieces were capable of being used for other purposes. They also had to be turned in all at once. Alexandrite can be traded in as soon as you got it. For "serious" mythic makers this should be nothing to worry about. For those having trouble committing, maybe you should get off the fence about it.
    (0)

Player
    I really don't understand resistance to this idea. You're not well explaining the issue with it.
    (1)

Character
    Vinedrius
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    I really don't understand resistance to this idea. You're not well explaining the issue with it.
    Me neither, it isn't only about those who are not fully committed too. There are people who starts collecting them before getting all of the required titles. Empathy is hard, I guess.
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast