SMN Lv 99

Player Event Support form does not work, gives error message in Japanese

Platform:
    Windows 7 x64

Browser:
    Firefox 4, IE9

Reproducible:
    Always

Every time I fill out the form for player event support (which is out of date and lists servers no longer available), when I click the Apply button on the confirmation screen, the site jumps to the top of the page, and the browser does nothing for a few minutes before taking me to a page with an error message in Japanese which translates to "The form could not be sent for any reason. Very please try again later."

I contacted support about this, but no one there knew much of anything about player event support and were not able to help.
    (0)

Hey there Alhanelem!

Sorry for the delayed response! I just tested this out and it seemed to work properly for me. Are you still encountering this issue?
    (0)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I just got to trying it and I'm happy to report the form seems to be working correctly now.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I have a question, if you or another staff member might be able to find the answer- How long does it normally take for these event requests to be processed and/or approved?
    (0)

Hey there Alhanelem!

I'm glad that the form is working properly for you^^ As long as there are no problems with your event request, it will only take about a day or so to be approved
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It's been 6 days- aren't I supposed to get some kind of message even if it's declined? Is there any way you might be able to look into my specific request?
    (0)

Yeah, if the event was declined you should receive an email stating so along with a detailed explanation on why. However, most of the time that events are rejected is related to the object placement request. If the requested item is too large to fit in the area, the event will be rejected. I recommend you check your spam folder (and remember that it goes to the email address submitted for the event, not your POL ID contact email) and if you don't see it there, I would re-submit (possibly after reconfirming that items you wish to place will fit in the area).
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I contacted a GM in-game, who said they had no record of my request (and that they would know if there was one).

Guess I'll just have to try again. It would be a little easier if there wasn't a minimum 7 day wait =\
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Attempt #2. Still no contact since this last Saturday. I am sure the request did not go through. Any chance someone would be able to help me get my request in to make sure it gets received? Can someone check into this and make sure the form isn't actually bugged/not working right? This is getting real frustrating.
    (0)

Hi Alhanelem, thank you so much for trying again. I can certainly imagine how this would be frustrating for you at this point. We want to get this squared away for you and possibly figure out what the problem might be. We would like, if you could, to please place another GM call in-game and request to speak with a supervisor. An SGM will talk to you shortly thereafter. Thank you again so much, and we deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast