Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Character
    Nyruul
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by newmonkey View Post
    Posting stuff like this just proves how much of an idiot you are, regardless you claim getting 100 + mil is easy lets be hoenst you can#t make it in one day but you sure can make that new horn in about 1 hour, there is no need for it to be +4, +3 is more than enough and why should a casual player who can't or won't devote the time to farm 100 mil gil then do trials and what not be handed a horn which is on par with ghorn anyway in about 90% of content the only time you would need the macc on ghorn is vd fights so yeah.
    ^This is so true and though he might not agree with what im gonna say...

Here's the thing, gonna spit it out on the official forums. Square-Enix doesnt care about YOU! They care about their subscription base. They care about money. They do not care about the players who worked hard to get something that is suppose to be THE BEST. Because now they are hurting and even though trying their hardest they cant do anything to impress US(not USA but "us") who truly understand and play their game well, there's just simply not enough of us. So they have to kiss the butts of the players who don't amount to nothing and have to have things handed to them. THE END. This is also why HACKS and MODs and the whole rainbow is painfully prevailed in this game now. I see ppl speed hackign through town, I report people for obscene actions, I hear of people reporting others for various violations that got people absolutely banned in a heart beat 3 years ago and now, they walk free(most the time a GM is never heard from). This game is a dying cow and SE is milking every last drop. Please SE do ban me! So I don't give you anymore of my money to be disappointed and insulted by you any longer. And if your gonna do anythign to improve this game from here why dont you just finally drop the dang PS2 support. I swear its because you guys are just too lazy and don't want to pay/make effort in repairing all the things that PS2 support holds this game back on. For real just so I dont have to wait 10 hours for my items to load EVERY TIME I ZONE! So I can post more than 7 things on AH!! Friggen fix this bologna... Keep boasting your fake numbers on ff14 when you know it aint doing much better than 11. Keep acting like your company is one of the leading in the game world when you know SQUARE has been crap ever since its merge with ENIX... I bet "Call of Duty" earns more revenue annually than your entire company... The only reason why your game is tolerable to the majority of the player base is because of people who are not a part of your company and who improve your game for no profit. THERE I said it your welcome (you know who you are)
    (2)
    Last edited by L30x; 08-17-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Player
    Lol he mad.

I like a lot of directions this game has taken, and am a fan of the new +4 Instrument, I like the idea of keeping REMs on top, but by a very small percentage, it's wonderful that someone wants to spend weeks/months of your time on one item slot for one job, but I don't think it should be a requirement for anyone to play that job (Aegis/Ochain/Daur/Gjaller) and the community makes that the case whenever the difference is too wide.

I don't really care about 3rd party programs except for to wish that certain one that shall remain nameless that like 60% of the population uses was officially acceptable, and Heck, supported, I wish they'd higher it's dev team to work on the New UI.

I do wish they'd drop PS2 support, too at least partially, it's really holding us back from a lot of things that would be wonderful to do for the game.
    (4)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    Spharai can't compare with Tinhaspa though. It still has lolcounter.
    That was sorta my point.
    (0)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I've only skimmed the thread so hopefully I don't repeat too much of what other people are saying. Anyways here are my pros/cons from my personal experiences with Alluvion Skirmishes.

Pros:

-Fast paced content, very similar to Neo Nyzul Isle

-Awesome new weapon models

-Interesting and flexible augmenting system

-Neat floor gimmicks (Pink Acuex wooooo!)

Cons:

-Augments are still horribly random

-The community seems to have garnered that each stone corresponds to a type of stat associated with it (-slit = DD, -dim = Mage, -tip = Ranged DD, and -orb = Pet jobs). The problem though is that, for example, there is still a chance to use a -slit type stone and receive a Mage augment like Macc or Mab. Perhaps the dev team was thinking that they didn't want certain stones to be absolutely useless to people who don't have the type of jobs that the stone would be useful for (Pet jobs for example) so they wanted to include a random chance to receive a different type of augment associated with a different type of stone. This is horribly problematic because it undermines the entire augment system to begin with.

-No way to exchange stones. Whether you want fragments for worthless NQ stones or perhaps to trade a +2 stone for a certain +2 stone you actually want, there's no exchange system at all with these stones, which sucks.

-Individual spoils are still horribly random. 5/5/5 runs should not be giving people an individual loot pool full of nothing but NQ stones.

-Lack of job diversity on the weapons. For every job except for Rdm, there's pretty horrible job diversity on these weapons. I know many Cors, for example, would have loved to be on the dagger.

-No Geo Bell!

-With the ilvl cap being raised in the somewhat foreseeable future, we have to ask ourselves... What's the point of breaking our backs trying to augment some of these weapons when they'll more than likely be outclassed by other weapons in upcoming updates? This is mostly concerned with DD weapons, as opposed to mage weapons.
    (5)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Creelo View Post
    -No Geo Bell!
    Hope this comes eventually, would really love to be able to make that a very useful slot for meleeing/nuking/FC/-DT. Dunno how I'd feel if Geomancy +10 was available through it since Idris is still relatively very new, but +7 or 8 would be cool.
    (3)
    7/10/14

Player
    Speaking of, it would have been nice to see some additive +Phantom Roll gear on the gun. Well, actually, I would have preferred it to be on a cor equippable Sword/Dagger, but I digress.

They can always add some upper caps on some effects, as it stands Chaos would get bumped to +72% attack with another +3, which is a little high. But Rogues would only get bumped to 27% and Fighters only 31% (All with job bonuses). Misers would cap out too, which who knows, that might be a cool change.

The gun has some utility as a melee/WS gun, but not as a shooty shooty gun.

I hope we get more +Phantom Roll soon, and I hope they haven't precluded the ability for items with +x on them stacking. (Ala Idris and Dunna)
    (1)
    Last edited by Balloon; 08-20-2014 at 06:43 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Hope this comes eventually, would really love to be able to make that a very useful slot for meleeing/nuking/FC/-DT. Dunno how I'd feel if Geomancy +10 was available through it since Idris is still relatively very new, but +7 or 8 would be cool.
    I'd love to see this. +59.2% vs +45.6% for the next best thing is a little silly as it stands. Both good, but it'd go a long way towards helping non-mythic geos being accepted in a range of content if you could get +7/8.

Edit: Thought I hit edit, hit quote. Derp
    (0)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Also!

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Since the HP for the regular monsters found in alluvion skirmishes has been set quite low, we’ve currently made it so experience points and capacity points cannot be earned off of them (the bosses and special monsters, however, do yield experience points and capacity points). It was created in this way to prevent alluvion skirmishes from becoming the primary way of easily earning these points in comparison to other content and field areas. However, as we would like to have multiple avenues available for players to earn capacity points, we will be looking into adjustments for after the October version update. With the adjustments, the regular monsters in alluvion skirmishes will yield both experience points and capacity points, and we will balance it appropriately with the low amount of HP they have.
    I feel like this is such bs. Cirdas Skirmish mobs are so much weaker than these Alluvion skirmish mobs and give pretty decent Exp/CP. The regular Alluvion skirmish mobs are no joke too. If you don't come prepared with PDT gear and such, they really can hit very hard, and against large groups things can get pretty dicey if you don't have some form of AoE sleep. It's nice that it seems Alluvion skirmish will eventually be adjusted, but... October???? Maybe could this be... bumped up a little bit? :/
    (3)

Yah, I have to agree with Creelo.

Delve mobs, which I consider either "as fodder" or easier than Alluvian skirmish enemies give loads of exp/JP, LOADS... I think the dev team kinda derped on this one point lol
    (3)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloon View Post
    Speaking of, it would have been nice to see some additive +Phantom Roll gear on the gun. Well, actually, I would have preferred it to be on a cor equippable Sword/Dagger, but I digress.

They can always add some upper caps on some effects, as it stands Chaos would get bumped to +72% attack with another +3, which is a little high. But Rogues would only get bumped to 27% and Fighters only 31% (All with job bonuses). Misers would cap out too, which who knows, that might be a cool change.

The gun has some utility as a melee/WS gun, but not as a shooty shooty gun.

I hope we get more +Phantom Roll soon, and I hope they haven't precluded the ability for items with +x on them stacking. (Ala Idris and Dunna)
    While a roll enhancement augment can give bigger boost to the job, IMO it's against the design direction of this job. You'd need to swap it out and lose TP EVERY TIME before buff, that's quite a lot of TP lose.

COR needs 119 sword a lot more than dagger, atm it's pretty terrible on wopket without 119 swords.
    (0)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast