Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The content was not made for alliances, Delve 2 had 6 man in mind lol.
    (0)

Did SE state that or are you speculating?

honest question, I thought it was a continuation, but I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to make that a 6-man oriented thing.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    Mind you, the only information I have to go off of for this is watching people in my current LS fighting them. I have some SAMs who are around 50~70% Accuracy on the Tree for instance and only one or two DDs end up capping in most runs.
    If you're going off of a parse for that accuracy %, you'll need to check another similar mob. Wopket's Firefly Fandango gives a flash effect and he tends to use it fairly often, baring something like a trio of him with a single Sam. Ouryu is similar with his flying, really skews accuracy results.
    (0)
    7/10/14

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    If you're going off of a parse for that accuracy %, you'll need to check another similar mob. Wopket's Firefly Fandango gives a flash effect and he tends to use it fairly often, baring something like a trio of him with a single Sam. Ouryu is similar with his flying, really skews accuracy results.
    Wouldn't screw the result that much with a max tier acc set when flash effect on.

Also it can be his pt used wrong buff for tree.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Louispv View Post
    We absolutely need shields. There damned well better be a mage shield with magic damage+80 magic attack bonus +15 or so, or clubs will never be useful compared to staves. And there is absolutely never a reason for 1 handed weapon jobs to not be dual wielding because shields are so worthless. A Double atatck +30% shield or weapon delay -25% shield might actually make Fencer useful.

Too bad it'll just be another PLD shield.
    Greetings,

While it won’t be from alluvion skirmishes, in the next version update we will be adding shields that can be used by jobs other than paladin, and we’ll be looking into adding shields that will be useful for back line jobs.
    (6)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Thank ya, Clubs with Magic Damage+ are a novel idea, but they have buffs that seem to think a mage is going to be dual wielding them... and they're not lol.

So a shield that adds what buff should be on the club would be really sweet. Also a Gun and crossbow for THF along with new ammo would be pretty nice...

Also... Alluvian Skirmishes are actually quite fun, maybe its because its Nyzul Isle nostalgia but I quite enjoy them. I wish they were a little less complicated (I can't find the Dagger to save my life), but overall it just adds to the enjoyment in my eyes.
    (4)

Greetings,

I hope everyone is enjoying alluvion skirmishes. We’d definitely like to hear your feedback on this new battle content! In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know about a couple of things the team will be looking into doing for this content.

Since the HP for the regular monsters found in alluvion skirmishes has been set quite low, we’ve currently made it so experience points and capacity points cannot be earned off of them (the bosses and special monsters, however, do yield experience points and capacity points). It was created in this way to prevent alluvion skirmishes from becoming the primary way of easily earning these points in comparison to other content and field areas. However, as we would like to have multiple avenues available for players to earn capacity points, we will be looking into adjustments for after the October version update. With the adjustments, the regular monsters in alluvion skirmishes will yield both experience points and capacity points, and we will balance it appropriately with the low amount of HP they have.

Additionally, with alluvion skirmishes there are a lot of different stones that are used for adding arcane glyptics, and there is a possibility that collecting a lot may fill up your inventory, so we are looking into adding an NPC that will hold them for you. We’ll need a bit of time to confirm whether or not we can make this happen, but we’ll keep you updated on the progress.
    (7)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Well, if you're looking for feedback, I'd say Alluvion Skirmishes are altogether an improvement over their predecessors, I definitely enjoy the tier up and objective system (thank god there was no order objective), the spikes of difficulty on certain NMs, this content that lets less-geared players still succeed (though not clear as much on any given run). I'm alright with the entry conditions, I suppose, though having to do oldskirmish for the pop does seem like an annoyingly unrelated timesink.

As to the weapons themselves, the graphics are cool as all heck. We enjoy the high damages, to be sure, and the augmenting system is an improvement (in my mind) than the previous skirmish ones, but the elements of randomization (though less) are still a pain, though less of a pain than fully random ones. And for most weapons, the high damage won't make up for the high delay and altogether weaker additional effects (from the augments, even at their best) as compared to what we currently have access to. The majority of players wish there were no element of randomization to the augments, that we could just pick a path and then turn in stones until we reached our goal, etc.

I'm a fan of the flute, and the shield, though I'm not quite sure how the shield stacks up mathematically, but it seems to have promise with the block% aug.
    (9)

I have the shield, so far my Augments have been Double Attack, Magic Accuracy, and Magic Attack... I'll throw more stones at it (tried DD stones and got Macc/Mab >_>), Only +1's though... Hopefully I can see some unique stuff when I start with the +2s
    (0)

Character
    Nyruul
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Battle content was alright, nothign really special but didn't expect much. What I probably should of expected but did not is the absolute spit in the face you guys have made here to people who own a Gjallarhorn with this new flute. You guys have gone way too far with your newbie catering this time. This flute should be in comparison to Ghorn as Priwen is to Ochain and it certainly is not, you should do either...

A. decrease the +3 augment to +2 and the +2 augment to +1

or

B. new version of Gjallarhorn and definitely don't make us wait like you did for the 119 RMEs.

I vote A, also Unacceptable and completely disrespectful.

Regards,
    Person who has funded your salary for years(like many you seem to often disappoint)
    (4)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast