Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekuz View Post
    Hi fellows BLU, since I've came back to the game I've noticed that BLU has become an extremely overpowered job... IN OLD EVENT END GAME, I mean, a well equipped blu can handle himself in practically every old end game event like Dynamis, Salvage II, Nyzul, Abyssea, Limbus etc. But in the new end game? Have you ever seen a shout for a BLU in Kamhir Drift Delve? Or a shout for a BLU for Tojil (Buramenk'ha is a wonderful BLU sword but if you don't have another job to do tojil you will never see it).
    I've been thinking about using BLU in Kamhir Drift for a while now, mainly for different dmg type and tanking MB.

BLU is perfectly fine for tojil as well, it's just not optimal. It's not really optimal in every single end game event due to SAM being too OP, and you don't need extra utility it offers to get win.

Oh and btw, don't use /shout as an indication of which job/setup is better or useful in an event. 95% of the /shout I've seen don't shout for optimal setup. For example, GEO is one of the best choice for stunner role in delve 1, since it can stun just fine AND do debuff to increase pt kill speed. I've yet to see anyone /shout for a GEO as stunner on my server. In fact even after haste2 update ppl still /shout for SCH 24/7, when you should be using RDM. COR is also one of the best choice for DD spot, with 40%~56% more attack and extra 18%~23% def down, and at least 55%~60% of MNK's output, ppl don't really /shout for this job for delve either.

I'm not saying BLU doesn't need a buff nor optimal in current delve, but I do think ppl need to stop using /shout as an indication to complain about certain job being useful or not.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Stick around a bit, he's pretty good at plugging links for any of his varied threads..
    Thank you for the comment and a wonderful reply back Malithar.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2