Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Funny how the Devs completely ignore the talk & bragging/use of that third party program, guess you guys are more in the clear then you thought lol
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
    Funny how the Devs completely ignore the talk & bragging/use of that third party program, guess you guys are more in the clear then you thought lol
    Didn't you have a statement about how you use .dat mods in your signature? where did that go? Maybe you should go find it.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamiina View Post
    if you were so inclined you could replace every body armour dat with one particular one and do that for every slot for every race.

then no one would ever blink on your screen.

However everyone would all look alike and the game would be very lame, lol
    People already look the same, because they're usually equipping the best gear they can for the job. I would personally love the ability to 'lock in' armor appearance as I'm not a huge fan of the Assassin's Creed hood on the WHM AF. The stats on it, however, are unrivalled so it's a must for any self-respecting healer.

No doubt there are technical reasons why they can't implement this, but it's always nice to dream. I've always loved the look of Nobles/Blessed combo (Noble's Tunic w/ Blessed everything else) for WHM but we've moved away from the days where it was some of our best gear. Now its just 'okay'.
    (0)

Character
    Aramaru
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 41
    I like how some dudes "solution" to this is "use a macro that does x", when it not only doesn't solve the annoying blinking, but it also makes the actual spell list useless.. ;0

Honestly, an easy solution? Make it so if you have enmity of any kind, you can only switch items which DONT cause you to 'blink', like earrings/rings, with the exception of weapons. Since changing weapons empties your TP, only mages themselves will be doing it mid-battle, and probably just to rest or make a spell harder to resist. In which case they're unlikely to be the ones targeted and thus won't annoy the healers. Yay?
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they disabled gear swaps during battle completely. May sound odd coming from me, but I only try to be as good as the game lets me. If the game wouldn't allow it, I'd be ok with it. Besides, it would help my inventory a lot, which is probably my biggest issue in the game right now.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14